Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 4

Within no time, Dean pulled up to Wayne's apartment and got out. You sighed and got out, opening Sam's door.

"Here, let me at least do this," you said, taking a spare water bottle from the car and running it over Sam's wound. You were cleaning it and when it was pink and wet, you grabbed the first aid kit you stashed in the car for emergencies and put two very large band-aids on his wounds.

"There, that should keep them clean." You said, standing up.

"Thanks, Y/N," Sam said with a smile, glad that he and Dean had someone to take care of them. Growing up, you loved taking care of Sam and Dean. They didn't have a mother and you were as close as they were gonna get.

"You're welcome. Now, come on." You said, following Dean inside the apartment building and walked up to the apartment door. You frowned, seeing it opened slightly so you pushed it opened and walked in, seeing Wayne's friend, who is named Grossman, sitting by the window and drinking alcohol.

"Oh, man. What do you want?" Grossman said with a groan.

"Heard about your friend. That's bad luck." Dean said, looking at him. Wait, what happened to his friend? He must have died since the apartment was empty and Wayne was nowhere to be found.

"Piss off."

"We know someone hired you to steal the rabbit's foot. A woman." You said, looking behind you at Sam who stayed stiff and silent, afraid of doing anything to cause him more pain.

"Oh yeah? How do you know that?" Grossman asked.

"Because she just stole it back from us," Dean answered. Grossman began laughing but Sam lurched forward, ready to put this man in his place.

"Listen, this is serious," Sam said but he was cut off when he tripped on a wire on the floor mid-sentence, pulling a CD player off a shelf and sending it and himself crashing to the ground. Sam also took a lamp as he went down. You jumped at the noise, taking a glance at Sam who just laid there. Dean, on the other hand, just looked at Grossman the entire time.

"Sam, you okay?" Dean asked calmly.

"Yeah, I'm good," Sam said painfully. You sighed and turned back to Grossman who watched you and Dean.

"I want you to tell us her name," Dean asked.

"Screw you," Grossman said. He got up to go whoever he wanted but that pissed you off. You lunged at Grossman and pinned him to the wall, glaring up at him. He stared at you wide-eyed but he didn't fight you off like you expected him too.

"You think that what happened to your friend was an accident? It wasn't. It was the cursed object you fucking stole from us in the first place. That is what killed your friend and my best friend is next and who knows how many people after that. Now, if you don't help us, then all that blood is going to be on your hands." You growled, glaring at the man who now looked worried.

"I would listen to her if I were you," Dean said. You didn't dare take your eyes off Grossman.

"You can be a thief and a scumbag all you want. I don't give a shit, but you're not a killer because I would be dead if you were." You said, pushing on him before letting him go Grossman looked at you, then to Dean and back to you. He sighed and slumped his shoulders.

"Her name is Lugosi. That's all she would tell us. She told us where to find it and she paid me and Wayne 200 dollars to get it for her. I'm sorry." He whispered the last part.

"Fine, we'll fix this. Just, no more stealing things you don't know what they are. Actually, no stealing period. Clean up your act." You said, turning around and walked out of the apartment. Dean smirked at your authoritative voice and helped Sam up, leaving that man's apartment.