Red Sky At Morning- Part 3

"You know, she is taking forever. Even I don't take this long," You heard Bela complain to Dean downstairs. You were getting ready to go to the museum to try and get the hand but you needed to blend in and Bela's big plan was that you and she be Dean's date. You didn't exactly like it and was going to suggest Bela being Sam's date but another older lady grabbed Sam before she could.

"I heard that!" You called down to her.

"What is taking so long! Sam is already halfway there and Dean, as dashing as he looks, is getting quite impatient." Bela called up to you. You were just putting the finishing touches on your dress and was almost done.

"Hey, I'd rather we not go. I look ridiculous in this." Dean complained. You knew he hated getting all dressed up and if you weren't here, then he definitely wouldn't do it for Bela. He was only doing this for you.

"Dean, you know you don't. I'm coming down." You announced before grabbing your very tiny purse that Bela so graciously lent you. Dean rolled his eyes at your response but waited for you to come down the stairs. Yes, Bela did look good for what she was wearing but he couldn't wait to see you. You and Bela had gone dress shopping without him and Sam so he had no idea what you were wearing.

The first thing he saw was a deep red pump with a white, sparkling band that went around the ankle to hold the shoe in place. Then he saw a bare leg, the leg that belonged to the most beautiful woman he's ever known. You were wearing a slit dress that showed off your skin, the cut stopping to your upper thigh. He gulped as you walked down the stairs, moving some hair that got in your eyes.

"Keep it in your pants, big boy." He faintly heard Bela say but he wasn't paying attention to her. His eyes were on you in that sexy red dress, your hair that was pinned up just right and that deep red lipstick you put on. When you got at the bottom of the stairs, you looked at Dean and shyly smiled.

"I'm not used to dressing up like this. Do I look silly?" You asked Dean, staring into his eyes. Even wearing these shoes, you were still shorter than Dean. Not by much, but still shorter.

"Sweetheart, you look... stunning." Dean breathed out. You blushed and bent your head slightly.

"Thank you. See? I told you that you wouldn't look ridiculous. You look very handsome." You walked up to Dean and fixed his bowtie that he put on. Dean smirked and raked his eyes down your body but you were interrupted by Bela's throat clearing.

"Can we go now?" She asked, looking at you. You smirked and grabbed Dean's face, pressing your lips against his. He didn't argue with you and began kissing you back, placing his hands on your waist. You kissed him, making sure Bela knew and pulled away before smirking at her.

"Yes, we can go now." You grabbed Dean's hand and laced your fingers with him before walking out of the house with him.

"Was that necessary?" Dean whispered to you.

"Yes, it was." You smirked. Bela rolled her eyes and grabbed her purse, getting inside the backseat whereas you took the front. It took Dean less than 20 minutes to get to the event and you were on the right side of Dean, clutching his arm while Bela was on the left side, doing the same exact thing. You three walked up to the door and Bela handed the invitation to the doorman who looked and Dean and nodded in approval.

"Are you chewing gum?" Bela asked and you looked over to see Dean chewing a piece of gum he probably found in the Impala. "Try and behave as if you've lived this life before, yeah?"

"Leave him alone." Is what you wanted to say but you watched as Dean walked over to a champagne fountain and stuck his gum underneath it. You giggled but Bela looked appalled and rolled her eyes. You grabbed onto his arm again and walked inside with him and Bela.