A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2

Three days before Christmas, 2007

Your eyes fluttered open when the light from the sun reached them. You bit your lip and squinted at the time, seeing it was 5:45 am. You turned your head to see Sam still asleep on the other bed before you turned back to a sleeping Dean. You watched him sleep, seeing how carefree he looked. The nightmares stopped when you slept with him but little did he know that the nightmares stopped for you when he was by your side.

Your eyes drifted downwards to the shiny gold necklace on his neck. You ran your hands lightly across his chest before picking it up and examining it. You remember the night Sam gave this to Dean. It was hard, not having John around but you managed; just like always.

That night, Sam found out about everything: monsters, the secrets, even about his mom. Well, you didn't fully tell him what happened, just that his mom died at the hands of a demon. It wasn't fair to put him through this at such a young age but he was super smart and you knew he would figure it out eventually, going to John about it instead of you and Dean.

Moving the amulet between your fingers, you pushed back those memories. As dark as they were, those were better times than right now. It was almost Christmas Day and you couldn't help but think that this will be your last Christmas with Dean.

You never really celebrated the holiday after your mom died since there wasn't any need for it. You were always moving around, never having the time to properly decorate because, in one moment, you would be in a certain town but the next, you would end up somewhere else. It wasn't fair to you, Dean or Sam. It wasn't fair to John but he died before he could have his normal life back.

You got tears, trying not to think of a day without Dean. He was your rock, your other half and in a few short months, he would be gone. He was getting closer to his due date and you still haven't found a way to save him. You sniffled and let a tear fall on his bare chest, which woke him up.

"Hey, are you okay?" Dean asked, his voice rough from not having to use it all night. He rubbed your back soothingly, opening his eyes to stare at you.

"I'm fine." You whispered, not convincing him at all.

"What's wrong?" He whispered, not wanting to wake Sam up yet.

"It's almost Christmas." You whispered back, staring back into his eyes. This will never be easy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What exactly happened to your husband?" You asked Mrs. Walsh, a victim of something supernatural. You haven't figured out what you were dealing with but this was a grieving family and you needed to be there for her and find out what happened.

"Um, my daughter and I were in our beds. Mike was downstairs decorating the tree. I heard a thump on the roof and then I heard Mike scream. And now I'm talking to the FBI." Mrs. Walsh sighed.

"And you didn't see any of it?" Dean asked, walking beside you. You looked over at Sam who was checking out the inside of the house. You looked over to see a little girl staring at you and Dean through a window from inside the house.

"No, he was... he was just gone." Mrs. Walsh said.

"The doors were locked? There was no forced entry?" You asked.

"That's right."

"Does anybody else have a key?" Dean wondered.

"My parents."

"Where do they live?" You inquired.

"Florida." You sighed and looked up to see Sam walk out of the house. You hoped he found something otherwise this might be a dead end which you didn't want to happen.