Sin City- Part 4

It was getting dark outside and you wondered where the hell Sam was when a car pulled up. You knew Sam would need to hotwire a car but you didn't see Sam in the driver's seat. You frowned when he and the priest from the church got out.

"Sam! You brought the priest! No offense, Father," You quickly added.

"None taken. I couldn't help but overhear the conversation. I mean, I've known Casey since she was a little girl and when I heard she was trapped in her basement, I wanted to help." Father Gil explained.

"Right, whatever. Dean and Casey are in the basement and I tried yelling for him but my voice wasn't loud enough," you looked at Sam since his was way deeper and louder than yours. He seemed to get the message and walked over to the caved in the basement.

"Dean?!" Sam yelled out, his voice booming off the rocks. That seemed to do the trick since you heard Dean's voice yell back.

"Sam??" you heard Dean's voice muffled by the wall.

"Yeah! Don't worry, we're coming!" Sam said. You were so busy trying to save Dean, you didn't notice Father Gil behind you.

"Who's we?" Dean asked.

"I'm here with Y/N and Father Gil."

"Sammy, be careful," Dean warned. You turned around just in time to see Father Fil's eyes turn black. How ironic that a demon would be a priest. You didn't have any time to react because a shot was heard and a bullet hit the stone wall behind you three. You all looked to see your dad. Again, you didn't have any time to react before Father Gil was using his demonic powers to fling Bobby aside and then flung Sam into the windshield of the Impala.

You growled and rushed at Father Gil only to have him throw you against the stone wall. You groaned in pain and slid to the ground, your vision a bit spotty. Father Gil broke down the door to the house and walked inside. You got up, ignoring the pain in your back and rushed over to your dad, glad to see him there.

"Dad, are you alright?" You asked, making sure he wasn't hurt. Sam rushed over and helped Bobby up but he handed Sam the Colt, wasting no time.

"Go!" Bobby yelled and Sam nodded, grabbing the Colt and rushing inside. You knew that Sam could handle this and you helped your dad up and looked at him in the eyes.

"How did you get it to work? Earlier this week, you had no idea how it ticked." You asked your dad.

"I helped him," You heard a female say from behind you. You whipped around to see Ruby, all smug.

"You let her help you?" You asked Bobby, pissed that he let his guard down.

"I know how it seems..." Your dad tried to explain.

"Oh, don't be so dramatic," Ruby said with an eye roll.

"Don't talk to me like that!" You whipped back to Ruby, glaring at her. "You may have helped fix the Colt and 'said' you could help Dean out of his deal but you're a fucking demon and I don't trust you at all. Like I'm really going to believe that your only motive is to provide help. Fuck that and fuck you."

Just then, you heard two shots go off from the basement and you wasted no time running into the house, leaving the demon with your dad. You knew he was safe for now and when you got to the basement, you saw Father Gil and Casey dead on the floor, a heaving Sam with the smoking gun in his hand and Dean with wide eyes.

You stared at Sam before running over to Dean and bringing him into your arms.

"Oh, don't ever do that again," You mumbled into his neck. His hands rubbed your back and you pulled away and looked at Sam who sighed. The case was over and you couldn't wait to get the hell out of Dodge.