Ghostfacers- Part 3

When you woke up, you groaned in pain and looked around to see if you could figure out where you were.

"Dean?" You softly called out but no one answered you. You coughed since there was so much dust in here and noticed you were sitting at a table with old cake on it and confetti that has settled. You struggled against the ropes and knew that you wouldn't be getting out of them on your own. You were too busy worrying about yourself that you almost didn't notice the other living person in the room.

"Corbett?" You asked. "Corbett. Hey. Corbett, hey."

"Y/N?" Corbett said, lifting his head and looking at you. He was barely holding on but you couldn't let him die.

"Corbett, hey, you got to keep listening to my voice, okay? I'm right here. Stay awake." You tried but suddenly, a man appeared and you knew he was Daggett, the man who collected dead bodies to play with them.

"Don't listen," He said, walking to Corbett who started to breathe funny. He picked up a knife and continued to make his way to the dying man. "It stops hurting, so don't worry."

"Corbett, stay with me. Stay with me, you got it? I'm right here. Hey. Stay with me," you watched with wide eyes as Daggett got ready to kill Corbett. "Don't. Don't. Please!" Daggett didn't listen and stabbed Corbett right through the throat.

"No! Corbett!!" You exclaimed, trying to get out of the ropes but you just couldn't reach them. Daggett smiled and he grabbed something that you couldn't see and started to walk over to you. You squirmed in your seat, trying to get away from him. You didn't want to die.

"No, please, get away from me," You pleaded but he wouldn't listen. "Please, don't, no."

"This won't hurt. It's okay. It's okay. Relax. Relax." Daggett said calmly before strapping a party hat on your head. You held your breath and he patted your shoulder before turning away from you. You let out a shaky breath but didn't let your guard down just yet. You groaned and felt your head throbbing in pain but you chose to ignore it at the moment.

"Why are you doing this?" You asked and looked at the other dead bodies of the death echoes. They were all at the tables, tied up with party hats on their heads.

"I'm lonely." He answered and turned to look at you.

"What?" You asked.

"I never had anyone when I was alive. I was always lonely and it sucked. I'd figure if I can't have friends who are alive, I may as well have dead ones. I worked as a janitor at the local hospital. No one cared I was alive. So, I snatched a couple of bodies and brought them here where I tied them up and went upstairs where I overdosed on horse tranquilizers. Not the ideal way to go but now I have everything I ever wanted. I have friends who will stay with me forever. I won't ever have to be lonely." Daggett spilled his life story to you as he grabbed the knife that killed Corbett and walked over to you.

"I've been waiting for some more friends. I get lonely. But you're coming to my party, aren't you?" Daggett continued to talk. "You'll stay a good, long time." He walked behind you and you panicked, knowing he would kill you like he did to Corbett.

"No, stay away from me!" You yelled. You heard the door to the bomb shelter you were in start to open and you hoped to God it was Dean.

"Dean!!" You yelled out. Just as Daggett was about to murder you, the door busted open and Dean walked in with Spruce right behind him with the camera.

"Y/N!" Dean yelled, catching the attention of the spirit. He lifted his gun and shot him, making the spirit mist away. You sighed in relief and Dean rushed over to you.