Mystery Spot- Part 6

You woke up to lips on your neck and cheek and groaned, tired of going through this shit. You opened your eyes and was about to flip your shit when you realized Dean wasn't typing up his boots. He was lying next to you with his head in your neck. You turned your head and Dean looked up at you with mischievous eyes.

"You're finally up. You know how long I've been trying to see your beautiful eyes?" Dean said before going back to kiss your neck but you stopped him and stared at him.

"No Asia?" You asked, looking at the clock.

"I know, it sucks." Dean sighed. He got up and swung his legs over the side of the bed and got up.

"Come on, Sam, get up. You're going to sleep all day?" Dean asked before slapping Sam's leg. Sam opened his eyes and sat up, looking around the room before his eyes landed on yours.

"No Asia," Sam said with a confused face.

"Yeah, I know. It sucks," Dean repeated himself as he walked over to the bathroom. You got out of bed and got on Sam's looking at him.

"It's not Tuesday." You smiled, pointing to the clock that said it was Wednesday.

"It's Wednesday!" Sam exclaimed.

"Yeah, usually comes after Tuesday. Turn that thing off, will you?" Dean grimaced, starting to brush his teeth.

"What, are you kidding me? This isn't the most beautiful song you've ever heard?" Sam said, grinning. You laughed and nodded your head, agreeing with Sam.

"I agree with him." You breathed out in relief.

"No. How many Tuesdays did you two have?"

"We lost count. Wait, what do you remember about yesterday?" You asked, getting off the bed. Dean finished brushing his teeth and walked out of the bathroom.

"I remember you both were pretty whacked out of it and then I remember running into the Trickster. That's about it."

"Alright. Pack your stuff, let's get the hell out of town. Now." Sam said, throwing things into his duffel bag.

"No breakfast?" Dean asked, pouting.

"No breakfast, Dean. We'll get some in another town that is far from here." You said, going over to your bag.

"Alright, you two are weird." Dean shook his head and grabbed his bag since he was already dressed. He walked out of the motel room to put his bag in his car.

"I'm glad that this is all over." You said, packing your things.

"Tell me about it. I was going crazy." Sam muttered.

"What I don't understand is what he meant by 'he hates seeing me in pain'. Also, that he isn't allowed to cause me pain. What the hell does that mean?" You huffed out in frustration.

"I don't want to stay and find out," Sam said, zipping up his bag. As you were finishing packing, you heard a gunshot come from the parking lot. Your eyes widened and looked at the door but didn't see Dean come inside.

"Dean!!" You yelled, dropping your things and running outside with Sam. As you approached the car, you gasped loudly and kneeled next to Dean who was bleeding from a gunshot wound.

"No, no, no, no, no, hey, hey, come on, not today, not today, this isn't supposed to happen today, come on!!" Sam yelled, getting on the ground with you. You got tears and realized you weren't waking up. You let them fall as you grabbed Dean, shaking him. He wouldn't move and wouldn't speak, not even opening his eyes.

"Sam! He's not breathing! Do something!" You sobbed, looking at Sam with tears in your eyes.

"No, we're supposed to wake up..." Sam said in defeat.