Jus In Bello- Part 1

"Dean, don't be a baby." You grinned at the eldest Winchester.

"I'm not a baby." He pouted and walked into the tattoo shop with you and Sam. You decided, after days of arguing about it, that you three would get tattoos of the protection symbol against demons. You didn't need them sliding into your body or anything like that. The necklaces that your dad gave you weren't working well and thought a tattoo would be more permanent.

You walked up to the counter just as a young man appeared to greet his customers.

"Hi, what can I do for you?"

"We're hoping you could do exactly this for us." You slid him a piece of paper with the correct symbol you knew was right. Ruby confirmed it herself and as much as you hated her, you trusted her with this.

"Exactly like this?" He asked.

"Down to the exact line. Think you're up for it?" You asked.

"For all three of you?"

"Yeah. Can you fit us in now?" You did all the talking.

"Uh, yeah, I can. Let me print off a few copies of these and we'll get started right away. The costs will depend on how long you stay here but you're looking at about $200."

"That's fine. Thank you and sorry to spring this on you."

"No problem." He said before leaving to print off the design. You grinned and turned to Dean and Sam.

"Now, if you want to hold my hand, you know you can." You teased them.

"Fuck you," Dean muttered but you knew he wasn't mad at you. He just hated needles, San not far behind him.

"It'll be over before you know it." You assured them and the young man popped his head from his little cubby where this would happen.

"Alright, my name is Caleb and I'm ready for you. Who's going first?" The artist asked. You looked at the brothers and none of them said a word. You rolled your eyes and turned to Caleb, raising your hand.

"I guess I will." You and the brothers followed Caleb into his private area and he set everything up.

"Where do you want it?" He asked and you bit your lip, thinking about it for a second before taking off your shorts. Both Sam and Dean's eyebrows shot up in surprise. You rolled your eyes and handed your shorts to Dean before getting on the chair.

"My hip will do just fine." You laid down and lifted your shirt up before pulling your panties down a bit. You were grateful that you decided to wear boy shorts instead of what you normally wore.

"Great," Caleb said before he got to work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You like?" You grinned, showing the brothers your fresh tattoo. You liked where it was at. You knew that not many people would know it was there but you had a feeling Sam and Dean wouldn't choose their hips as the place to put their tattoos.

"Wow, you look hot with a tattoo," Dean smirked as his eyes raked your body.

"Thanks," You winked at him. You put on your shorts and turned away from the mirror.

"Okay, who's next?" Caleb asked.

"I guess I'll go," Sam said as he took off his shirt. He got on the chair and laid down, pointing to his left pec and Caleb disinfected the area.