Long-Distance Call- Part 1

Dean was dying and he was going to be dead in weeks and there is nothing you could do to stop it. You were running out of time and you were panicking. You never wanted this to happen and if you hadn't gotten yourself killed, Dean wouldn't have to give up his life for you. You were on the verge of panicking and you wished you had your mom to tell you what to do.

You missed her smile, her face, her smell, her laugh and you missed the way she could make you forget about your problems. She was an amazing mom and you lost her to Meg who killed her to please her father. She died because of you.

You are the one with demon blood in you.

You are the one with this weird witchy magic.

You are the one who gets to live while the people you love die.

You didn't want to be around Dean and Sam right now. You needed time to think and you couldn't do that with such high levels of testosterone flying about. It was hard living with Sam and Dean sometimes. You caught yourself wishing that there was another girl with you but then you would have to share Sam and Dean's attention. You craved for their attention. It's what kept you going sometimes. You would catch yourself thinking of how much you lost and right before you would go off the deep end, Sam or Dean would pull you back from it. You wouldn't always go to the bad place but sometimes you would.

Right now, you wanted some space to yourself and decided to walk up and down the sidewalk by the park while Sam and Dean were across the street. You could still see them and they could still see you. You looked over at them and both of them were on the phone. You knew who Sam was talking to but not Dean. Sam was talking to a professor who might know how to get Dean out of his deal. You would fight until the very last second. You would fight until Dean was dead. You needed to fight for him. It was your fault that he was going to Hell in the first place.

You sighed and walked down the sidewalk, lost in your own thoughts. You bit your lip almost to the point where you drew blood but a noise stopped you. You looked around and heard the soft coo of a bird. You looked for the bird but you weren't going to find it looking up. You looked down to see a bird lying in the dirt. You frowned and walked to it and the closer you got, the more you realized the bird was in pain.

You got on your knees and gasped at the broken wing. The bird was cooing for help, asking for someone to fix him. He was clearly afraid and you pressed your fingers to his belly, feeling his tiny heart patter in fright.

"Aw, you poor thing..." you whispered, placing a hand over his broken wing. He flinched and began to coo louder as a warning for you to get away.

"I wish I could heal you." You said to him even though he couldn't understand you. As soon as the words left your mouth, a purple glow shines from the cracks of your fingers. Your eyes widened and you looked up but no one was paying attention to you. You looked down at the bird and took your hand away from his wing.

"No way..." you whispered as you watched the bird flap its wings, both of his good wings. The broken wing was now healed as if it were never broken. Did you just heal his wing? How was that possible?

"Y/N?" You heard your name being called and looked up to see Dean standing there with a confused look. "You okay?"

"Yeah..." you trailed off, turning to look at the bird who flapped his wings before taking off. You just healed a broken wing with your hands.

"Come on," Dean said, taking your hand and helping you up.

"That was so weird..." you muttered.

"What was?"

"Um..." you couldn't seem to formulate the words by Dean didn't have time for this.

"We're heading to Ohio."