Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4

You rushed to the hospital to your dad's room, opening the door and walking inside. You smiled when you saw him staring back at you. You sniffled and ran to him, giving him a big hug while Dean and Sam walked into the room, shutting the door.

"You're okay." You whispered to him, pulling away to look at him.

"Thank you," Bobby whispered back to you and you nodded, taking a seat by his bed.

"It's good to see you up and breathing," Dean said with a smile, walking over to the bed and taking a seat next to you. "We brought you something." Dean held up the files and research Bobby did before he was affected by the Dream Root.

"Yeah, I don't know what happened to you guys but I encountered the person who was doing the damage. I'm going to go see if I can find him in his dorm room. You were right, Dean. It's one of Dr. Gregg's patient's." Sam said.

"Okay, call us with what you find." You said and Sam nodded before walking to the door.

"It's good to have you back, Bobby," Sam said with a smile before he left. You sighed and turned back to your dad. Dean gave Bobby his research and while he looked at it, you stared at him.

"Hey, Bobby. That, uh... That stuff, all that stuff with your wife?" Dean asked and Bobby sighed.

"What actually happened?" You asked him.

"Everybody got into hunting somehow," Bobby answered.

"But my mom...?"

"It happened after your mom and I. Look, we weren't going to work out. It was something you try with a good friend to see if you can make it work but it didn't. We remained good friends after that and she was actually Karen's maid of honor."

"Oh, okay, sorry." You nodded.

"Don't be sorry. If it weren't for you, I'd still be lost in there. Or dead. So, thank you." Bobby said.

"Yeah, anytime." You said with a smile.

"Hey, Dean, can you get me some water?" Bobby asked and he nodded, getting up.

"Of course," Dean said, leaving the room.

"Hey, I heard what you said," Bobby said once you were alone.

"What do you mean?" You asked, having no clue what he was talking about.

"Your mother wasn't a witch." He said and you tensed up, not believing he actually heard you.

"You heard all that?"

"I did and I'll tell you anything you want to know about her but witchcraft isn't one of the things she could do."

"Can I show you something?" You asked and he nodded. You looked around you and grabbed some pens you found on the bedside table and laid them on his bed. You sighed and put your hand over them and concentrated on using your magic on them. Suddenly, the pens started floating and you looked at Bobby who stared at the pens as if it were aliens. You raised your hand higher and the pens floated higher on command. You sighed and pulled your hand away but the pens still floated.

"Is that normal to you?" You asked, looking at Bobby.

"But if your mother was a witch, I would know about it." He said and the pens dropped when the door opened.

"Here you go," Dean said, handing Bobby a cup.

"Does Sam and Dean know?" Bobby whispered and you nodded.

"Do Sam and I know what?" Dean asked, taking a seat next to you.

"Her powers, what she can do."