Bedtime Stories- Part 1

Tension was high between you and the Winchester brothers. You knew it had everything to do with Dean going to Hell and the closer next year was coming, the closer he was from leaving you. You weren't ready for that and even though you couldn't do anything about it, didn't mean Ruby couldn't. You didn't just hate that demon, you loathed her. She was doing nothing to help with Dean and she never pointed you in the right direction or gave you any clues on where to start looking.

You knew she had other motives because it was that obvious but it pissed you off because you didn't know what they were. You haven't seen Ruby ever since you tried killing her with the Colt. According to Sam, that was a bad move but you didn't like her at all. You and Sam tried talking about it but you ended up screaming at each other. You and Dean tried talking about it but you both thought the same things so it really wasn't much help talking to him.

Last night, you tried thinking of ways you could help Dean out of his deal with Sam. You were just glad that you weren't fighting for once. You didn't know who this Ruby chick thought she was but ever since she showed up, she really pulled you and Sam apart. However, last night Sam said something that you agreed to but pissed Dean off.

Now, even a day later, Sam and Dean were screaming at each other, still arguing about what Sam wanted to do.

"I don't understand, Dean. Why not?" Sam asked angrily.

"Because I said so," Dean said, hoping that his brother would just drop the subject. You weren't saying a word because you couldn't think of anything that would make this better.

"We got the Colt now!!" Sam argued.

"Sam..." Dean warned.

"We can summon the Crossroads Demon..." Sam tried saying but Dean snapped, yelling at his brother but Sam, being a little brother, raised his voice until you couldn't barely hear what each brother was saying. You tried to be silent but the noise was too much for you to deal with.

"SHUT UP!!! BOTH OF YOU!!!" You screamed, effectively shutting them up. "Both of you shut the fuck up!! You're giving me a headache!" The car became silent and just as you were going to enjoy it, Dean spoke up, ruining it. At least he wasn't yelling.

"We don't even know if that'll work," Dean said, making a point.

"Well, then, we'll just shoot her! If she dies then the deal goes away!" Sam counterargued.

"Sam, we don't know if that will work. For all we know, it could piss off whoever has his deal and make it worse!" You pointed out.

"Worse than going to Hell?" Sam said, looking at you.

"Look, Sam, all you're pitching to me is a bunch of ifs and maybes. That is not good enough because if we screw up this deal, then Y/N dies!" Dean also made a really good point.

"I'd rather die to let you live, Dean." You said and you didn't think that he heard you but he did.

"Don't talk like that, Y/N. It's not funny."

"Fine, but if we don't screw with the deal, then you die! I am not okay with that!" You yelled.

"Y/N, enough! I am not going to have this conversation!" Dean ended the argument.

"Why, because you said so?" Sam scoffed.

"YES, BECAUSE I SAID SO!" Dean snapped.

"Yeah, well, you're not Dad!!" Sam yelled back. Even though Dean was driving, they both stared at each other, angry for this whole situation. If only you hadn't gotten yourself killed in the first place.