Mystery Spot- Part 3

You felt lips on your neck and cheek and your eyes fluttered open, staring at green ones. You clenched your jaw and wanted to be happy but it was proving difficult when Dean kept dying at every turn.

"Morning sweetheart!" Dean said with a smile but you couldn't muster one up. He grinned and turned up the radio, Heat of the Moment playing loudly which woke Sam up. He sat up immediately and looked around, his eyes landing on you.

"Rise and shine, Sammy!" Dean said with a smile while he laced up his other one. You and Sam stared at each other but neither one of you is happy.

The morning started the same as the last two days. You and Sam stare at Dean as he gargled his water, trying to annoy you but it wouldn't work. You suggest breakfast and he loves the idea and you three go to the diner once everyone was dressed and ready. Just like before, the deranged driver, Mr. Pickett was talking with the cashier and Cal was ordering a coffee with a few coins he had in his pocket. You decided to sit on Sam's side this time, resting your head on his shoulder since this was taking a toll on you and him.

"Dean, please, you have to listen to us." You said but he wouldn't listen. You told him what you and Sam were going through back to the motel but he waved you off and left it before you could go into any more detail.

"Hey. Tuesday. Pig in a poke." Dean said with a smile.

"Okay, would you listen to us, Dean? Because we are flipping out." Sam glared at his brother.

"Are you folks ready?" Doris asked once she came to the table.

"He'll take the special, side of bacon, coffee, black. Nothing for me, thanks." Sam said without taking his eyes off Dean. Doris stared at Sam before moving over to you.

"Nothing for me. Thank you, though." You said with a forced smile on your face.

"You got it." She said, walking away.

"Sammy, I get all tingly when you take control like that," Dean said with a teasing smile.

"Quit screwing around, Dean." Sam snapped.

"Yeah, we're trying to tell you something but you're not listening." You glared at him.

"Okay. Okay. I'm listening. So, you think that you're in some kind of a what again?"

"Time loop." You and Sam answered at the same time.

"Like Groundhog Day?"

"Yes, exactly. Like Groundhog Day." Sam answered. Dean nodded but it didn't seem as if he believed you.

"You don't believe us." You sighed.

"It's just a little crazy, I mean even for us crazy, you know, like, uh..." Dean tried to think of a comparison.

"Dingo ate my baby crazy?" Sam answered for him.

"How'd you know I was going to say that?"

"Because you said it before, Dean. That's our whole point." You said, exasperated. You looked up to see Doris coming back to the table and you knew what was going to happen.

"Coffee, black, and some hot sauce for the—whoops Crap," Doris said as the bottle of hot sauce began to fall but Sam quickly caught it and handed it back to Doris before it could shatter. He did all this without taking his eyes off Dean.

"Thanks," She said, putting the bottle of hot sauce on the table and then left.

"Nice reflexes," Dean said, impressed.

"No, I knew it was going to happen," Sam said in a deadpan voice.

"Okay, look," Dean sighed. "I'm sure that there's some sort of an explanation—"