Mystery Spot- Part 2

You felt lips on your neck and eyes and you moaned softly before your eyes shot open. You sat up and looked around, remembering what happened last night. Dean died but you frowned when you heard his voice, along Asia singing Heat of the Moment.

"Morning sweetheart!" Dean said, lacing up his right boot. You stared at him, not knowing what was going on. You watched as Dean died but here he was as if you were replaying your morning.

"Dean..." You said, looking over at Sam who was still sleeping. Dean leaned over and turned up the radio, springing Sam awake. Sam painted and he looked around, confused as to what was happening.

"Rise and shine, Sammy!" Dean smiled, lacing up his other boot. Sam snapped his head over to Dean before sliding his eyes to you. Your eyes were wide and you were just as confused as he was.

"Dude, Asia," Dean said with a smile.

"Dean..." Sam trailed off.

"Oh, come on, you love this song and you know it," Dean said, turning it up and bopping his head to the beat before pointing at him and singing along. It was just like the first time it happened. Dean got up and walked over to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Sam, you see this?" You whispered, moving from Dean's bed to his.

"What the hell happened?"

"I don't know. We watched as Dean die but yet, we're here."

"Maybe it was a dream?" Sam asked, not convincing you.

"We had the same dream at the same time? Come on." You sighed.

"How else do you explain it?"

"What are you guys talking about," Dean asked, poking his head out the bathroom.

"Nothing." You said, standing up and looking at Sam before walking to the bathroom to brush your teeth. Sam sighed and he got up, doing the same. As you were brushing your teeth, Dean started gargling water in his mouth but you and Sam spit out your toothpaste and looked away from him. Dean rolled his eyes and spit it out, not happy that he didn't get a reaction.

"You guys alright?" Dean asked.

"We just had a weird dream, is all," Sam said, trying to convince himself and you. You just hoped it was a weird dream and you could move on with your lives.

"Yeah? Clowns or midgets?" Dean teased but Sam wasn't laughing.

"How about some breakfast, yeah?" You asked the brothers before walking into the room.

"I am onboard with that idea." Dean smiled. You sighed and turned away, trying to figure this all out. That was a very realistic dream you had. But the fact that Sam had the exact one, it made it unbelievable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After everyone got dressed, you three walked to the same diner in your dream. You opened the door and looked around to see the cashier handing a dirty looking man some change. If you were going to guess his name, it would be Mr. Pickett.

"Drive safely now, Mr. Pickett." The cashier said and the older man grumbled as he walked past you and the brothers. You looked at Sam and he stared at you, not knowing what was happening. Dean walked past you and found a booth, sliding in first. You got in next to him while Sam sat across from you. You stared at Sam, having a silent conversation with him through your eyes. You knew he was just as confused as you were.

"Can't stay unless you order something, Cal. You know the rules." You looked over to see Doris, the waitress from your dream, say to a man at the bar counter. He sighed and slid some coins in her direction.