Malleus Maleficarum- Part 3

"What the hell were you thinking?" Dean yelled at his brother once you three were back inside the motel room. You turned on the light and as much as you tried to see things from Sam's point of view, you were siding with Dean on this one.

"What?! What the hell was Y/N thinking!"

"Me? I was doing what you should have done when you first knew she was a demon!" You argued back.

"Y/N's right, man. She's a demon, Sam. Period. Alright? They want us dead, we want them dead." Dean glared at his brother.

"Oh, that's funny; I remember that demon chick in Ohio, Casey? You didn't want her dead."

"Yeah, well she wasn't stringing me along like a fish on a hook." Dean rolled his eyes.

"No one's stringing me along! Look, I know it's dangerous, that she is dangerous, but like it or not, she's useful." Sam tried to justify his actions.

"No! We kill her before she kills us." You said, standing next to Dean to show whose side you were on.

"Kill her with what? The gun she fixed for us?"

"Whatever works," Dean replied to Sam's question.

"Dean, if she wants us dead, all she has to do is stop saving our lives," Sam said but Dean sighed, walking over to the kitchen and turning on the sink. "Look, we have to start looking at the big picture Dean, start thinking in strategies and moves ahead of time. This could be good for us." Dean didn't respond, he was busy throwing water on his face. "It's not so simple, we're not just hunting anymore. We're at war."

Dean sighed and turned off the water and looked at Sam in the mirror that was above the sink. He grabbed a towel and dried his face before turning around and walking over to his brother.

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Why are you always asking me that?" Sam said, exasperated.

"Because you're taking advice from a demon, Sam. Don't you know what they did to us? What they took from us?" You asked, trying to get him to see things your way.

"You don't think I know that?" Sam asked, sitting on the edge of one of the beds.

"It's what we're supposed to do, Sam, okay? We're supposed to drive in the fucking car and fucking argue about this stuff. You know, you go on about the sanctity of life and all that shit. Y/N then calls us both idiots and we all make it right. It's how we've always done things." Dean lectured, rubbing his stomach uncomfortably.

"Wait, so you're mad because I'm starting to agree with you?" Sam asked, both brothers staring at each other.

"He's not mad, Sam." You sighed.

"I-I'm worried, man," Dean said, moving to the other bed and sitting down on it. You stood in between both brothers and sighed. Ever since you died and came back, you've been acting different but you thought that is what coming back from the dead would do to you. It was like lately you had no patience for anything. You discovered more about yourself that you never knew about.

With Sam, it was like ever since he found out about Dean going to Hell, he's become more ruthless. You remember when killing a demon meant killing a human as well and he wouldn't do it. Now, he isn't like that anymore.

"I'm worried because you're not acting like yourself," Dean confessed.

"Yeah, you're right, I'm not. I don't have a choice." Sam sighed.

"What's what supposed to mean?"

"Look, Dean, you're leaving, right? And I gotta stay here in this shithole of a world. So, the way I see it if I'm gonna make it, if I'm gonna fight this war after you're gone, then I gotta change." Sam said, looking between you and Dean.