No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1

Tears streamed down your face when you realized Dean has 30 hours to go. Only 30 hours and then he would be ripped from your arms, your life. Life wouldn't be the same without Dean and the thought of him being in Hell while you lived your life makes you feel guilty as hell. You were nowhere near finding a way to save his life. You weren't in denial, you knew that he would probably be sent to hell but you would try. You would fight for him until his very last breath.

Dean wasn't doing too good lately. You knew the effects of going to Hell was getting to him even if he tried to hide it. He was getting more nightmares and he was starting to panic more often. He knew his time was almost up but he was trying not to show it was bothering him. You could read him like an open book and wished his burden became yours. Because he was getting more and more nightmares, he wasn't sleeping at night which made him a lot more tired in the morning. Which is why he was asleep on the book he was reading at the table in the motel room. You watched his eyes move under his eyelids and knew he was having a nightmare but you couldn't bring yourself to wake him up.

Your heart was breaking at the tight look on his face. Tears wouldn't stop leaving your eyes no matter if you tried to stop them. When he was asleep you were able to let the tears out and let out your pain because you didn't want to worry him when he was awake.

Suddenly Dean shot up right and you forced yourself to stop crying. You wiped your tears away but you knew your red eyes would give you away. Dean breathed heavily and looked around before looking at you.

"Another nightmare?" You asked and he nodded. He looked around to see if anyone else was in the room. Sam was out doing whatever so it left you and him alone.

"Yeah, this time... it was bad." He sighed. He didn't like talking about this with Sam but with you, he did. You had no idea why but you loved it. You loved he could come to you about anything.

"What happened?" You didn't want to know but you knew Dean needed to get it out.

"I was running through the woods and a hellhound was chasing me. It was right on my tail and I knew I wasn't going to get away. I finally got away only for it to appear right in front of me and then it attacked me before I could get away. It killed me and then I woke up." He admitted. As you were listening, you got tears and you couldn't help when they fell. You didn't want this for Dean, you never did.

"I'm sorry." That was all you could say right now.

"Hey don't cry. This isn't your fault." Dean reached over and grabbed your hands.

"You know I love you right? Like a lot. I love you so much." You said through the tears.

"I love you so much," Dean whispered. He didn't say it often and when he did, you knew it meant a lot.

"Then please don't leave me. Please don't leave me." You sobbed, gripping his hands tightly. Dean sighed and looked down, hating this so much. He hated seeing you in so much pain but the one thing he hated more was you dead. You being sad is better than you being dead.

"I don't have a choice, sweetheart." He whispered, clearly in pain.

"I'm not ready. I'm not ready please don't leave me." You sobbed, putting your head on your arms as you sobbed. Dean got tears of his own and brought you closer to him. He pulled you on his lap and you cried into his neck.

"I'm not ready." You repeated.

"No one ever is." He whispered. He rocked you in his seat, smoothing down your hair. Your cries were silenced slowly through his actions. You were heartbroken and nothing could change that. Suddenly the door opened and Sam walked in. One look at you and Dean and he was getting tears of his own.