No Rest For The Wicked- Part 5

You nodded and Sam spoke for you and him.

"Okay, you win. What do we have to do?"

"What do you mean?" Ruby asked.

"To save Dean." You looked behind Sam and saw Dean come up behind his brother. "What do you need us to do?" Dean grabbed his brother and tried to turn him to face him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Dean asked angrily. Sam pulled away from his grasp and looked at him.

"Just shut up for a second!" He turned to Ruby. "Ruby!"

"You had your chance. You can't just flip a switch. We needed time."

"Well, there's gotta be something. There's gotta be some way, whatever it is, I'll do it. We'll do it, right?" Sam asked you.

"Yeah, I'll do it." You whispered. Dean angrily grabbed at Sam again but he dodged his attack.

"Don't, Dean! I'm not gonna let you go to hell, Dean!"

"Yes, you are!" Dean yelled.

"Dean! I can't let you go to Hell because of me! I won't!" You butted in. You looked at your watch. Only 20 minutes left.

"Yes, you are," Dean said in a much calmer tone. "I'm sorry. I mean this is all my fault, I know that. But what you're doing, it's not gonna save me. It's only gonna kill you. I won't let you die for me, I won't let you both die for me."

"Then what are we supposed to do?" You asked, tears streaming down your face.

"Keep fighting. Y/N, take care of my wheels. Sam, remember what Dad taught you... okay?" Dean said and you let out a sob. "And remember what I taught you."

"Dean, we're not ready. No..." You got tears and he looked at you.

"Meeting you was one of the greatest things that ever happened to me." He put a strand of hair behind your ear. You sobbed and let the tears fall freely. There was nothing else you could have done.

"Please don't leave me." You whispered. He didn't answer you.

"I'm sorry, Dean. I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy." Ruby said but you didn't know if she was telling you the truth or not. Suddenly, Dean's face fell and he looked around the room but you didn't hear anything.

"What's wrong?" You asked, wiping your tears.

"Hellhound."

"Where?" Sam asked.

"There." Dean pointed to the other end of the room. You looked at nothing but saw Ruby's face fell as she saw the dog. Dean grabbed your hand and booked it out of the living room. Sam and Ruby followed just as the Hellhound chased you. Dean ran into what looked like the study. As soon as everyone was in, he closed the door in the Hellhound's face. Dean grabbed the goofer dust that he got from Ruby and placed it across the doorway. It would keep the Hellhound out for sure. The Hellhound started pounding at the door, trying to get in but it couldn't. You got tears and stood close to Dean, clutching his hand.

Suddenly the pounding stops and everything went silent. You held your breath and looked around the room. You didn't know how to fight something that you couldn't see. Just then, Dean rushed to the windows and poured the dust on the sills.

"Give me the knife, maybe I can fight it off," Ruby said, holding out her hand. You and Sam looked at her, a bit confused.

"What?"

"Come on! That dust won't last forever!" Dean turned around just as Sam was about to hand the knife over to her but Dean stopped his brother from doing so.