Jus In Bello- Part 5

While Sam was working, you filled in everyone about what was going to go down. You handed a bag of salt to Phil and to Nancy.

"You guys can handle this?" You asked them.

"Yeah, we can," Nancy said.

"Good. When you hear our yell, then you go and leave through the back. They won't expect that." They both nodded and left the room to get into position. Sam took that moment to walk back into the room.

"Get the equipment to work?" You asked him and he nodded.

"This is insane." Sam sighed.

"You win understatement of the year." Ruby sassed.

"Look, I get it, you think—" Dean started to say but Ruby cut him off.

"I don't think... I know. It's not gonna work," Ruby glared as she stood up and started to leave. "So long, boys. Y/N."

"So, you're just gonna leave?" Sam asked in disbelief.

"Hey. I was gonna kill myself to help you win. I'm not gonna stand here and watch you lose. And I'm disappointed because I tried. I really did, but clearly, I bet on the wrong horse. Do you mind letting me out?" Ruby asked when she got to the door without stepping into the Devil's Trap. Sam stared at her before sighing. He walked over to her and scratched the edge of the trap and broke the salt line which allowed her to leave the building. She opened the door and left the building.

"Okay, we need to get into position because it's not long before they come through the front door." You said and stayed in the main building with Sam as Dean and Victor left the main room to cover the back exits.

"All set?" Dean yelled so everyone could hear them. You knew Phil and Nancy would leave the building at this cue.

"Yeah!" Sam yelled for you and himself.

"Ready!" Victor pitched in.

"Let's do this." You muttered to Sam before breaking all the salt lines and the devil traps. You held your breath, waiting for them to start attacking but nothing was happening. You looked at Sam and was about to say something when two demons busted through the door, trying to intimidate you with their black eyes. They immediately attacked but you shot them where it would hurt. Although wounded, it didn't keep them down. You kept shooting at them but more demons came in and you knew you had to get rid of the gun if you wanted to fight.

One demon charged at you and tackled you to the ground before giving you a nasty right hook. You spit out blood from inside your mouth but took out a flask of holy water and sprayed the demon, watching as it burned his skin. He let you go long enough for you to knee him in the groin before kicking him off you.

You quickly got up and grabbed your gun and shot at the same demon which brought him to the ground. You didn't want to kill the people they were possessing so you aimed for the leg or the arm, somewhere not fatal.

"Go! Go! Go!" You heard Dean yell and you knew Victor was heading to the audio room where you needed him to be. You yelled out in pain as a female demon kicked you back and you fell into Nancy's desk with a hard thump. You looked over at Sam and you knew he would need help but you were having difficulty helping him with a demon up your ass.

You flung holy water at the demons and cursed when your flask was empty. You grabbed your gun and used the butt of it to slam it into the demon coming at you. It connected with her face and knew the human in there would feel it in the morning.

You and Sam were backed into a corner and Jenna, the girl that Nancy recognized, climbed over the desk and stretched out her hand which sent you and Sam into opposite walls. You groaned in pain and saw Dean come into the main room.