Jus In Bello- Part 4

After receiving the spray paint, Sam got to work praying devil traps all throughout the place, at the exits and the windows. You had to take every precaution now that Victor knew you weren't the bad guys. You would have been helping but Nancy was tending to your wound after she finished with Dean. Dean decided to look at the floor plans of the station, trying to think of everything since there were people here that shouldn't be involved in all this. Plus, a lot more demons would be coming to hunt you three down. You looked at Nancy as she cleaned your wound before placing gauze on it.

"Thanks, Nancy." You whispered and she smiled at you before finishing up. You looked at Victor and his partner who you learned was named Phil. They were getting their guns ready but you knew they would be useless.

"Okay, first crash course on demons 101, those guns won't do much good on those creatures out there." You said, gaining the attention of the agents.

"We got arsenal here," Victor said.

"You don't poke a bear with BB gun. That's just gonna make them mad."

"Okay, what do you need?" Victor asked you.

"Salt. Lots and lots of salt." You walked over to Dean.

"Salt?" Phil asked.

"Did I stutter?" You snapped at him and he rolled his eyes.

"There's road salt in the storeroom," Nancy spoke up and you looked at her with a nod.

"Perfect. Perfect. We need salt at every window and every door." Dean said. Phil and Victor left the room to get the salt.

"How you holding up, Nancy?" Dean asked.

"Okay. When I was little, I would come home from the church and start to talk about the devil. And my parents would tell me to stop being so literal. I guess I showed them, huh?" Nancy chuckled humorlessly. Phil walked back into the room carrying bags of salt and looked at you for guidance.

"Where do you want it?" Before you could answer, Dean asked a very important question.

"Hey, where is my car?"

"Impound lot out back," Phil answered.

"Okay, I'll be back," Dean said, walking away but Phil stopped him after setting the bags of salt down.

"You're not going out there?"

"Yeah, I got to get something out of my trunk," Dean said and you walked over to him, cupping his cheeks in your hands before pressing your lips to his for comfort.

"Be safe, okay?" You whispered to him.

"Always." He whispered back before kissing you again. He promptly left after and you sighed and went to help Sam with the devil's trap.

"How are you holding up?" You asked.

"Fine, considering."

"Yeah. Look, this is all going to be okay. We're going to kick some demon ass and we're going to win tonight." You said to try and keep the hope up.

"I want to believe that." Sam looked at you before going to the front door to spray the symbol. Suddenly Dean rushes inside the building with a worried look.

"Hurry, they're coming!" Your eyes widened and took a can before spraying the other door. Just then, Nancy screamed and you looked to see black smoke at the window she was by. You rushed to her and brought her to the middle of the room while Dean handed you a gun before tossing Sam one. You looked inside your gun to check it like every time before cocking it.

You looked out the windows and knew the black smoke was surrounding the buildings. The lights started to flicker and we're getting darker. Nancy clutched her cross around her neck as if that would protect her. You decided to let her think it would help because, at this point, you could get all the help you could get. The building started to shake for a bit before the smoke disappeared and everything became quiet again.