Sin City- Part 2

It took about 15 hours to get to Ohio and by then, you and the Winchester brothers already dressed up in your Fed outfits, in the church where the guy supposedly killed himself in. You were staying quiet while Sam and Dean did the talking and you looked around, seeing some blood on the wall that they couldn't get out.

"There's not much left for the insurance company. It was a suicide—I saw it myself." Father Gil said, looking at Sam and Dean who posed as insurance people.

"Well, then this shouldn't take long, yeah?" You butted in, smiling at the Father who sighed but nodded.

"Fine, this is where Andy did it," Father Gil pointed to the spot where this supposed Andy killed himself. "It's the first time I'd seen him in weeks. He used to come by every Sunday."

"When did he stop?" Sam asked.

"Probably about two months ago? Right around the time everything else started to change." Father Gil informed Sam. You bit your lip, knowing that was the time when you opened up the gates of Hell.

"Change how?" You wondered.

"Oh, let's just say this used to be a town... well, you could be proud of. People cared about each other. Andy sang in the choir, and then one day, he just... wasn't Andy anymore. It was like he was..." Father Gil tried to think of the right word to use but you knew what to say.

"Possessed?" You filled in the blank.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. He gambled away his money, cheated on his wife, and destroyed his business. Yes, like a switch had flipped."

"Father, did you know the man who killed those folks in the hobby shop?" Sam asked. You looked at Dean to see him listening but he wasn't talking much.

"Sure, Tony Perkins. He was a good man."

"Let me guess, his personality changed suddenly one day, too?" Dean asked suddenly.

"I never thought about it that way, but... yes. About the same time as Andy—about two months ago." Father Gil confirmed. You nodded and looked at Sam who lightly nodded his.

"Well, thank you, Father, for your time." You said to the priest and he nodded, showing you and the brothers out.

"Okay, so, two months ago is when the gates were opened. This isn't some coincidence." You stated once you three were alone to talk freely.

"It's getting late, we should shack up somewhere and pick this up first thing tomorrow morning," Dean said, walking to the car. You sighed but agreed with him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You found a motel and it was cheap which worked for you. You got the key and walked to your room, opening it and smiling widely. The ceilings were mirrored ones which put all sorts of ideas in your head.

"Look at this, Dean, mirrors on the ceiling. Now I can view your ass from above." You said, making him smirk.

"I'm getting my own room." Sam immediately said, leaving the group to get his own room. You giggled and blushed but a door opening caught your attention. You saw a familiar man walk out of the room but Dean seemed to recognize him.

"Richie?" Dean asked, making the man look at him. Now you knew who this was. You rescued this man from a succubus with Dean. He wasn't a hunter before but ever since you saved this man, he became one. You were wary about leaving him since you knew he didn't know what he was doing but you had your own cases to deal with. You were just surprised to see him alive.