1.

"Give it back!" Victoria yells at Zion.

"Grow taller and maybe you can get it yourself." He laughed as Victoria tried jumping up to reach what was in the bag that she so desperately tried to hide.

"Nick! Catch!" Zion threw it to Nick. Victoria ran to Nick in hopes she could get it if it dropped but he caught it perfectly, no surprise as he did play football.

"Nick come on, be the bigger person and give it back" She almost pleaded.

"What's even in the bag?" He said starting to unravel the string around it. Victoria reached her hand out to snatch it back but he already saw that coming and turned the other way. Victoria knew that he already had it open and stopped trying to reach for it. He turned back around and faced Victoria, saying nothing but trying to keep a straight face.

"Here you g-go." He snickered as he spoke. She grabbed it from his hand and left the room silently and awkwardly. Suddenly as she exited the room she could hear Zion and Nick bursting out into laughter, laughing their asses off. She rolled her eyes and walked to her room, bumping into her brother on the way and dropping the tiny items inside the bag.

"Oh shoot sorry Vic" Edwin said picking them back up. He slowly realized what they were and looked up at her.

"Birth control pills?!" He asked with anger. She sighed, grabbing them out of his hand and put them back in the bag walking back to her room.

•••••

Victoria walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water.

"Nothing like a good ole glass of water." nick said as she took a sip.

"Yessir you are correct." She laughed.

"Washing something down?" He pried. Victoria gave him a confused look.

"You know.... like birth control pills" He snickered walking off into the living room. She threw a plastic spoon at him but missed.

"Hmm no wonder why they wouldn't let me play basketball." She said to herself. She went to her room and got on her phone to call her best friend Austin.

"What's happening?"

"Nothing just calling to ask if you're busy, I'm kinda bored."

"Yeah, I am busy, I'm barely doing Mr. Arreaga's homework and it's kinda hard"

"Wait we had homework for his class?" She says with a worried tone.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Vicky I expected more from you..."

"Can you be the worlds bestest best friend and send me the answers?"

"Well obviously duh, you know I got you."

"Thank you life saver, I don't want to get in trouble with Mr. Arreaga. He seems so intimidating." She giggled.

"I suppose, good luck and call me tomorrow before you leave for school I need a ride."

"Sure thing. Night Aussie and thank you again"

"No problem mate...........get it?.............cause you said aussie- ahhh forget it."

"Night." she giggled as he hung up. Soon after she got the pictures of the answers and she wrote them down and went to bed.