10.

"you make me nervous victoria, something in me makes me feel nervous to say something dumb or to mess up around you." he admits.

"w-what? i make you nervous?" she asks in a quiet tone, one that's just about a whisper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"yes...you make me feel something odd vicky. all these years i've been friends with edwin i've never seen you as anything but a little sister but over the past year, somethings changed." he stopped a minute and found this awkward silence between the two of them.

"i'm sorry v, i know you can't get involved with me and you probably wouldn't want to." he smiled defeatedly, feeling embarrassed by everything he was saying, wondering where the hell he was getting the courage to any of it.

"nick nooo, you're a really great guy and anyone would be lucky to have you, i even think would be too. don't think so lowly of yourself." she walked over to him slowly, speaking quietly.

"victoria....please don't say those things just to make me feel better. i want it to be real, i want you to actually want me." nick looked down into her eyes momentarily until she nervously fixed her gaze on something else.

"nick..." she hesitated. "what if i do mean it? i mean don't tell me there hasn't been a time when you haven't thought about us being a thing together." victoria still didn't keep her eyes on nick feeling an overwhelming feeling in her stomach.

"haven't you ever imagined what it would be like to go on a date, hold my hand, kiss my cheek, or even....." she stopped suddenly. nick kept his eyes on her waiting for her to make a move or say something.

"or even what it would be like to leave a hickey on my neck.....or somewhere more hidden." at this point nick's eyes were basically bulged out of his skull and he looked up to see victoria's beautiful brown eyes looking innocent but guilty all at once. trying to find a clue of a joke on her face, his eyes explored her expression. it was quiet and the tension was only growing between the two. the underlying intensity of the situation grew as their bodies somehow moved themselves closer to each other without their own acknowledgement.

"victoria.." nick asked in a small whisper.

"yes nick?" victoria whispered back.

"what.......what did you just say?" his voice showed he was tensed up.

"i said....imagine what it would be like to give me a hickey......anywhere on my body..to touch my skin intimately. what it would be like to feel every reaction my body has to offer you with anything you do with it." victoria was bold with her words, her confidence prominent with everything she said.

nick lost his mind at what she said next. he felt an over raging power in him.

"i have, and it seems like a concept i want to explore a little more." she lightly touched his arm bringing immediate goosebumps to his skin. there was a long but comfortable silence between the two young teenagers. the question of what to do with each other and how was at hand but the even better one.......when. this silence represented the line of friendship and intimacy being crossed. it was obvious they were both ready but nervous to make a move. they finally had enough of built up frustration.

victoria grabbed the back of nicks neck and pulled him down to her lips while he grabbed the side of her face with one hand and her mid back with the other, pulling her closer to his warm body. the instant their lips touched victoria pushed nick towards her bed without losing contact with him. he held onto her hip with one hand and her arm the other, bringing her down with him as he fell on the bed. he laid back with his shoulders flat on the bed and victoria on top, rubbing her hands on his chest. their breaths were scattered and heavy.

she sat up while straddling his groin, pulling the shirt over her head once again but this time it came off swiftly. he massaged her inner thighs, squeezing them occasionally, through her pants admiring her upper body.

after throwing the shirt to the other side of the bed she pulled herself back down onto his lips, feeling a spark of confidence in both of them. nick took a hold of her and glided her hips along his and she complied, grinding her body against his. he took a deep breath through his nose and victoria smiled knowing it turned him on.

suddenly the door busts open.

"nick!!" it was edwin, his voice loud and pissed off.

"Nicholas!!" he yelled again and suddenly his eyes shot open. there edwin was, standing in his doorway. nick under his own blanket tucked away in the guest bed. nick felt sweaty, hot, and embarrassed realizing all that occurred was just a dream.

"nick! what the hell! i needed you to wake up early this morning! were you up all night or something?" edwin asked, clearing mad, trying to get nick an outfit ready so he would get up.

nick had no response to him, feeling too humiliated to speak. he realized he dreamt up an end to what really happened last night...

••previous night••

"you make me nervous victoria, something in me makes me feel nervous to say something dumb or to mess up around you." he admits.

"w-what? i make you nervous?" she asks in a quiet tone, one that's just about a whisper.

"yeah, you do." he started to get lost in her eyes, almost letting this conversation become an intimate moment between them until he stopped himself.

"you know, cause even though we're both seniors, you're barely 17 and you know, i'm 18 which means you must be smart. pftt einstein tease." he played it off by laughing and speaking in an almost sarcastic tone, so of course victoria and her oblivious mind bought it.

••back to reality••

nick thought about how real it felt and that made him all the more determined to find a way into her heart now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi! sorry i'm late again! my mom takes my phone so i can't exactly write when i want. hope you enjoyed and sorry i leave off at weird places lol!