15.

3:37 am - Nick

nick lay awake, staring out the window from his bed, replaying the moment between him and victoria in his head.

the way they were just looking at each other, how close his hand was to grasping onto her thigh, and how tightly her grip was on his arm. he should've made a move on her but all he did was look at her lips.

nick turns the pillow onto its other side and turns over in his bed getting into a more comfortable position. hopefully now he can get some rest before school.

•••

dream p.o.v

victoria lay back in the drivers seat still clinging onto nick's arm. his right hand was just next to her thigh and his left was gripping onto her left hip. their faces were only a few inches apart when nick looked at her lips.

she waited until his eyes met hers again and she exchanged her own look between her eyes and his lips. nick took that as a sign and leaned forward, finally kissing her.

he pulled back and took a look at victoria, her face only visible due to the moonlight shining in through the windows. her hands let go of his arm and she brought one up to caress his face.

nick pulled back completely and laid back in his seat, pushing it back and lowering it. he held his hand out for victoria to take and she moved her legs so she was now straddling him.

he rested his hands on her waist and she moved them down to her thighs. they both finally leaned forward again and kissed. victoria ran her hand to the back of his neck and trailed her fingers up into his hair.

nick held tightly onto her thighs, rubbing them slowly and letting his thumb tease her inner thighs. with each new kiss, their breaths got heavier and barely heaved out of them.

he held tightly onto her hips and started to move them slowly, back and forth on his lap causing his breath to shake. he pushed his tongue forward and she met along with his, tangling them together.

her lips felt swollen and throbbed slightly as she barely let in short breaths of cool air. they both tried to move their bodies closer but were already pressed up against each other, all they could do was grab mercilessly at themselves.

nick kissed her neck impatiently and pulled her sweater off of her. he pulled the collar of her v-neck down eagerly and dragged her short sleeves off her arms. her boobs popped out and nick smoothly swept his tongue against her hardened nipple.

he held her back with both hands and she gripped onto his bicep. his tongue teased her nipple by flicking it back and forth. his lips wrapped around as much of her bare skin as possible and he left hickies along her chest. victoria couldn't help but moan as nick——

gasping lightly, small sweat drops trickling down the temple, and arms propped up to hold herself in place victoria woke herself up from that dream. a dream she never thought she would have, at least not about nick. she reached about under her pillow and checked the time on her phone.

'5:48'

she wasn't sure if she'd be able to fall back asleep but she would try anyway and hope nothing would reoccur.

•••

this chapter was short because i'm super busyy.