29.

After school

Victoria chewed on the eraser of her pencil while reading a paragraph in her textbook. She had to read the article and answer questions on the worksheet Brandon gave her. She reached out for her bottle of water and realized it was warm.

"Brandon.." She called out.

"Hmm?" He looked up from his computer screen.

"Can you put some ice in my water?" She asked.

"Sure." He got up from his desk and took her bottle to the back of the room where he kept his ice making machine. He dropped a few ice cubes in and walked back over to her. Brandon stood behind her desk and watched her write out her answers when he noticed something was off about the paper.

"Victoria..." Brandon called.

"What?" She didn't look up from her paper as she kept writing. He gently stopped her hand with his, leaning down with his arm over her shoulder and face leveled with her ear.

 He gently stopped her hand with his, leaning down with his arm over her shoulder and face leveled with her ear

Like this. (props to you if you know this movie...)

"This is not the worksheet I gave you." He commented. She stayed quiet.

"In fact, this isn't even your chemistry assignment." He noted, reading out the math equations she had written out. Brandon leaned back a little to get a good look at her face.

"Thought you were in here to do work and get assistance on what you didn't understand." He turned his head to look at her.

"If you think about it I'm technically doing work, just not yours." She remarked and looked at him.

"And why aren't you doing my work?" He asked.

"Because I actually understand the subject we're on but..." Victoria stopped.

"But what?" Brandon asked.

"But I don't want these after school sessions to stop and you'll probably end them if I don't even need help with the work anymore." She said.

She began lightly drawing random figures with her fingers onto the back of his palm. He looked down momentarily at what she was doing and smiled.

"You know Victoria..," He stood up straight and walked behind his desk, sitting in his chair, "We don't only have to see each other at school. You can come over anytime you want to do whatever you want, whether it be to watch a movie or for you to study." He said.

"I know but then my brother and his friends are gonna get suspicious and..." She stopped again. She stood up and walked over to him.

"And what?" He looked up at her while he ran his fingers through his hair, pushing it back.

Victoria held the arm rest of his chair with one hand and wrapped her arm around his neck with the other as she sat on his lap. Brandon wrapped his arm around her waist slowly.

"And... I kind of like being here and doing this with you. Talking..., kissing....., touching you." She rest her hand on his chest and twisted her index finger around his shirt buttons, trying to subtly hint at him.

"Victoria...," He started, he rested his free hand on her knee, "My classroom door is unlocked. Anyone can walk in at any moment." He said. Brandon started rubbing her leg slowly.

"I know and that's what makes being here more fun." She bent her neck down and kissed him, beginning to undo his dress shirt.

The hand Victoria had wrapped around his neck went straight to his hair as she played with it gently.

The hand Brandon had wrapped around her waist was slipping into her shirt, just letting his hand take in the feel of her skin. His other hand rubbing her leg, slowly made it's way up her inner thigh.

Victoria undid the final button of his shirt and let her hand touch his warm chest. She slowly drug her nails down his torso, up and down.

Brandon liked the way she touched him, almost like she knew how to put him into overdrive. He was surprised she couldn't feel how fast his heart was beating in his chest.

Every time she scratched her nails down, she would just barely reach above the rim of his pants. Victoria knew what she was doing to him with every sharp inhale he took.

Brandon pulled his head back and let his eyes frantically scan her face. He was almost panting, catching his breath from their kiss.

"Victoria..." He spoke with a low, almost shaky voice. He grabbed her hand, stopping it as it was right above his belt.

Brandon looked into her eyes, down to where he was holding her hand, and back up to her, almost like a signal. She stood up, keeping their gaze.

Victoria grabbed his knees and moved them apart while slowly bending down, getting onto her knees. She looked into his eyes and grabbed his belt, undoing the hook————

Brandon slightly flinched and gasped, squinting his groggy eyes as they adjusted to the light of his lamp.

He sat up straight in his chair and looked down at the mess of homework and test papers he was grading before he fell asleep. He looked around the room, coming back to reality.

Brandon took a deep breath in and exhaled, leaning back into his chair letting everything hit him at once.

I just had a wet dream about Victoria.