18.

"Nervous?" He whispered as his lips seemed to be inches away from hers.

Victoria shook her head and grabbed his hand, pulling it so it was now wrapped around her neck fully. "not anymore"

His hand pulled her to him and their lips moved slowly together.

•••

Victoria could feel a small fiery sensation in the bottom of her stomach. She's felt like popping the buttons off his shirt and dragging it off his built torso. She wanted to kick everything off his desk so he could lay her down and do whatever he wanted to her.

Brandon had plenty of thoughts and questions in his head. Concerns and worries but as he allowed himself to sink into the kiss, to melt under her warmth, and to mold his lips into a shape that perfectly fit hers, that all went away within seconds.

Her hand still held onto the wrist of his hand that was still gripping onto her neck. She captured his bottom lip with her teeth carefully and tugged lightly and they let out a small giggle together. She cupped his face and started to massage the back of his head as he let her fingers roam freely in his hair.

As the kiss began to become more intense, Brandon pulled away to look at her. They starred at each other as their own thoughts and judgements raced inside them. For what seemed like a lifetime was truthfully only a few seconds. They both asked themselves, what's the next move? Do we keep kissing or should it stop before it becomes too late?

Brandon dropped his hand from her and opened his mouth and was about to say something when Victoria grabbed back onto his wrist and stopped him.

"No....don't say anything because that would mean that this moment is over....this moment that, I don't about you but, I haven wanted for a long time now. Please don't say anything." She looked up with hope in her eyes that if he did say something, it wouldn't be how they should stop right away because of morals and blah blah blah. Instead he surprised her.

He slowly leaned in and they started kissing again. This time, Victoria stood up and immediately jumped up wrapping her legs around him. He caught her and placed her on the edge of the desk. She pushed the stacks of tests back and allowed more room for herself.

Instead of taking it slow and letting the tension build up, they fought any contradicting feeling and let the rush inside of them take over their bodies. The rush of how right this felt even if they knew it was wrong. The rush of getting caught at any moment sparked their steamy passion for each other's touch. Their wants now became needs.

Lewd moans fell into the mixture of long and short kisses between the two. They wrapped their arms around each other trying to pull themselves closer to each other even though it wasn't even physically possible. Brandon's hands ran quickly over her increasingly hot skin trying to feel up every inch of her that he could. Victoria's hands pulled harshly on his hair feeling that fiery feeling from her stomach earlier intensify now that she felt it all over her body.

Brandon snaked his hand from the back of her neck to her scalp, playing with the roots of her hair. She felt more relaxed with this.

Victoria scratched his back softly through his shirt and the kisses between them started to soften up and become slower. They both pulled apart this time and looked at each other's eyes, falling into the deep abyss behind them. Their chests heaved gently at different paces but both equally breathless. Suddenly Victoria started to laugh.

"Wow that bad?" Brandon laughed along with her.

"No....no I'm sorry, I have a tendency to laugh at really inappropriate times.." She smiled back at Brandon.

"Also you look like a clown because my lipstick came off and now it's all over your face." She teased while rubbing her thumb across his cheek trying to get the lipstick residue off.

"Jokes on you because your lipstick is all over your face too." He grabbed her hand and led her to the back of the classroom to a mirror.

"Wow.." She said moved her head to see the reflection of the stains on her face.

"We look like clowns." Brandon said doing the same.

"Jokes on you penny wise, I make it work." She playfully posed in the mirror making Brandon laugh.

"Do you think we can take this off with water?" He said wetting a paper towel.

"Well it came off with saliva so I'm guessing we can try." She rubbed her dark pink stained skin.

"Wait! Wait!" Brandon went to his desk and got his phone and brought it back.

"Let's take one picture to remember how dumb we look pleaseeeeee." He dragged on.

"Fine." She laughed. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to his side.

(Kinda like this but she's turned around and they're taking a mirror pic in a school classroom LOL)

"I'm gonna make this your contact picture." He says smiling down at his phone. He turns it off and looks back at Victoria.

"It's already five, should we be heading out?" She asks. He nods and they walk back to his desk after finally wiping off the rest of her lipstick. They walk out and stand in the doorway together to say goodbye.

"Well today's lesson was definitely helpful." Victoria jokes.

"Glad I can help Miss Honoret." They smile at each other and both walk their separate ways.