5.

"ungghh" was all victoria could let out as Mr. Arreaga pulled her hair back while slamming himself into her mercilessly. she kept her eyes screwed shut feeling such immense pleasure mixed slightly with pain.

"remember victoria, you have to keep quiet or we could get caught and you don't want that do you?" victoria got a thrill out of having to sneak behind everyone's back just to be pleased. she tried answering Mr. Arreaga but couldn't because if she opened her mouth, the only thing that would emit from it would be a moan.

"answer me when i ask you a question" he lowered himself slightly, growing quicker in pace and pulling her hair back further so that her ear was right beside his mouth.

"no" she stated quickly, suppressing her voice.

"no what?" he growled lowly, sighing deeply gaining his own pleasure from the current situation.

"no sir- auuhhhh" she cut her own self off holding on tighter onto the desk she was laid flat upon. his hand had let go of her hair and she craned her neck down, flying into euphoria as he grasped onto her hips tightly immediately being able to allow himself a faster, harder, and rougher pace than before. suddenly feeling herself on the edge of cumming she-

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

she shot up in her bed, sweat trickling down her body and her hair stuck to her sweaty forehead.

oh my god! did i just have a wet dream? about my teacher!?

her thoughts were interrupted as edwin came in with zion. they were fully dressed and had their backpacks on.

"get ready, we're gonna leave in an hour." edwin closed her door and she just looked at herself in the mirror from where she was sitting in her bed. still speechless, and slightly thrilled. she could feel her heart beat quick and her palms stay sweaty. her reflection showed she was flushed and hoped the boys didn't notice. she grabbed into her drawer and pulled out the little black bag with her pills in it, took one, and swallowed it down with water. she got up and started getting dressed right after.

•••••

9:37 am

"you wHAT?" austin semi yelled. their classmates peeked over at them to see what they were talking about. victoria looked down fixing her hair and austin his smiled at the people looking. when they looked away victoria slapped his arm.

"austin, shut up! it's not even a big deal..."

"not a big deal? not a big deal! vicky you had a dream about him" he whispered putting an emphasis on those two words. she started biting her lip, as she does with one of her nervous tendencies.

"look it wasn't even real. i mean i know it isn't, and you know it wasn't. plus, not like it'll ever happen so calm down" she reassured him.

"hey, i get it he's a good looking guy, want him to catch a case? go ahead, but only in your dreams vicky" he said sternly. she just nodded and thought back to her dream. she felt as if it were almost real. as if she could hear his voice, feel his hands on her hot skin, and feel the actually pleasure of it all. her mind was flooded with images of him and her all over again.

how could something feel so intensely real? how could a desire be so strong? is there even a slight possibility he looks at me as more than a student?

all of these unanswered questions roaming around in her brain.

•••••

3:10 pm

she walked slowly to Mr. Arreaga's classroom. she felt her palms get sweaty and tingly. her nerves were making her anxious.

okay..calm down. you're the only one who knows about this dream which means it's only awkward if i make it awkward so if i act normal, nothing will be weird.

she pulled the door open and all that pep talk confidence washed away. there he stood adjusting his tie. his dark blue button up shirt was pressed against his body so tightly. his dress pants fit perfectly to his muscles. the way his hair was tasseled so messily but still in order. he looked over at her and she quickly knocked herself out of her trance.

"you all ready to get started?" he clapped his hands together and started arranging things on his desk.

"let's get our studying on" she mentally facepalmed herself.

"lEts gEt oUr sTudYiNg oN" you sound like a dork vicky, nice going.

•••••

5:13 pm

she wrote down everything he told her to. highlighted all the words she was told were important. organized things by the colors he did. she even put anything distracting to the side, like he asked her to. her focus was completely on him and usually he doesn't have a problem with that but today it felt abnormal.

she's so focused and fixated on her education. that's fantastic. she's also very.......what's the word i'm looking for?.............obedient. yea........she's obedient. hmm...

"Mr. Arreaga?" she said pulling up her hair. "can you turn on the A/C? it's really hot."

"I'm actually not allowed to turn the A/C on or off. there's a timer on and i can't control it." she sighed and started taking off her sweater letting it fall swiftly off her petite shoulders. she wore a black spaghetti strapped tank top and brown skirt. he watched her as she dragged her fingers through her long dark brown hair, pulling and tugging until it was neatly tight on her head.

"would you mind if i got some water?" she asked getting up to grab a cup.

"no, go ahead. you can grab some ice too"

"thank you sir" she turned around to get some ice from the machine but almost choked on her drink when she saw him. he was unbuttoning his shirt a bit, and although he wasn't shirtless, the white tank top underneath was as close as she would see.

"sorry victoria, hope you don't mind" he tied his tie to a lamp on his desk and she watched him carefully.

"were you a boy scout? you know your knots" she laughed jokingly.

"yeah...something like that" he said back. they got back to work and finished up the lesson.

•••••

so i'm gonna start doing chapter outro's now :) hope you liked this chapter!