a night for the books

Jeongguk was waiting at the front door watching the street

Jeongguk was waiting at the front door watching the street. Namjoon told him they were coming early. That Taehyung might be upset and to try and make it better. A task he was sure he could do.. If he could be half way normal. That went right out the window when he saw headlights turn into the driveway.

"Nammmmmmmjoooonnnnieee!!! THEY ARE HEREEE!" Sue him. Hes excited. Moments from the night before had been filtering back into his memory. He started remembering them talking. Flirting with him. Him telling Jimin how hot Taehyung was over and over again. Jeongguk ran to the side door. He saw the car in the driveway.

"Hey creeper. You know Jin just walks in, why are you waiting at the door?" Namjoon says as he starts placing the precooked, reheated quiches on a tray. Jeongguk had asked what the appetizers were all about only to have Namjoon correct him calling them hors d'oeuvres because apparently appetizers are things you get at crappy chain restaurants and hors d'oeuvres are fancy dinner party things. He earns a slap when he ask why they were getting freezer quiches then.

Jeongguk jumped up and down smiling widely. "I am so excited!! I cant wait to see his face!" He had butterflies roughly the size of pterodactyls. Namjoon just laughed. He knows that feeling. He feels it when he sees Jin. He just learned to control the jumping up and down.. In front of people. They heard the quick 3 taps that usually announces Jin is here and the door opens.

"How are my guys!?" Jin asks walking in and right over to hug Jeongguk. "We could see you jumping from the car," Jin whispered in his ear. "You are adorable. It made him smile. Keep it up!" He patted Jeongguks back gently and went to Namjoon.

"Hey there handsome." Jin slid both arms around Namjoons neck and gave him a quick slightly heated kiss.

"Nammy.. Im still in the room." Jeongguk said laughing a little at his big brother leaning back and apologizing. "Im fucking with you."

"Ok asshole. See if i dont feed you exlax with dessert!" He quickly kissed Jin again.

Jeongguk turned around and saw Taehyung standing by the door.

"Hey stranger. Now is when you hug people and come further into the house."

Taehyung stepped into the house a couple steps and stood there. He was shocked when Jeongguk came at him and scooped him up off the floor. Taes hand flew up grabbing Jeongguks biceps as he yelped a little. Then Jeongguk turned around and walked into the dinning room which admittedly was only a few more steps but enough to show Taehyung that he was basically feather light to the younger man.