pushing up the plan

"Deep breaths." Dr. Park instructs. "Any tightness, soreness, or complaints?"

"Its a little tender with pressure." Tae sighs knowing exactly whats about to happen. Hes going to press on his ribs to check severity and where the pain is localized.

"Well no Jeongguk sized people should be on top of you." Dr. Park smirks applying pressure to Taes ribs and watching him wince.

"Har har. Ive been careful with him, know it all." Jeongguk says from the chair in the corner.

"Some discomfort is nothing to worry about just yet. As you most likely know." Dr. Park smiles.

"You asked. I didnt say hey why am i still in pain. Plus i cant diagnose myself can i?" Tae sassed.

"I wonder how Jin hyungs doctors appointments go." Jeongguk mused tapping his chin.

"If how he yelled at me for your mistreatment is any indicator, his doctor is on anti anxiety medicine." They all laughed. "Ok so id say, see you in a week. Check on the tenderness and youre good for mild activities. Where to next?" Dr Park asked.

"Nuerology." Jeongguk said as he stood.

"Checking on the concussion?"

"Yeah. i have some sluggish brain issues." Tae pouted not being use to his brain not retaining everything.

"This guy. Can we kill him?" Dr. Park seethed. Angry at the thought of someone harming such a kind, brilliant person.

"Trail starts soon. He actually pled not guilty." Jeongguk scoffs.

Taes mind started replaying that day and he shuttered.

"Sorry baby." He places his hand on Taes back to try and sooth him.

"Yeah. Its ok. Just remembering." Tae shakes his head and gives the two men watching him a weak smile. "Hurt you know? Boot to the head apparently doesnt tickle as much as i thought it would."

He feels Jeongguks hand still on his back and looks up at his face.

"Sorry bad joke." He reaches up and touches Jeongguks face.

"Would you marry me even if i was in prison for murder?"

"Um.. Sure?" He chuckles standing from the table.

"I am invited to this wedding arent i? Since ive doctored both of you." Dr. Park smiles sweetly.

"Sure.. As soon as we decide where and when." Tae laughs.

"No looking better than me at my wedding !" Jeongguk warned pointing at Dr. Park.

"I wouldnt dare." He said with fake shock.

The neurologist went as Tae excepted. The concussion had been severe which was one of the main reasons hed been held in the hospital. Sluggishness was part of his brain healing itself.

"I swear if i fail finals i will personally go shank him!" Tae growled as he walking quickly out of the hospital.

"Sexy!" Guk said under his breathe.