Family tradition

"Jin thought you hit me in the face

"Jin thought you hit me in the face." Tae chuckles throwing his phone on the bed and turning to look for a turtle neck.

"Im sorry what!?" Jeongguk sat up on the bed. "Why? I would never!"

"I asked how to cover a bruise with make up." Tae shrugged.

"Tae this is one of those times where you act like you dont know the difference and its not obvious to everyone that you do!" Jeongguk got off the bed and wrapped his arms around Taes waist. "Id never hit you."

"I know that. I have tested that plenty of times." Tae hummed, thumbing through his clothes.

"I.. You what?" Jeongguk went to pull away but Taehyung placed his hands over his arms and patted them.

"Come on like im super easy to get along with all the time." Tae scoffed.

"Baby. I wouldnt hit you because you get testy, i just wouldnt hit you period."

"I know love." Tae nuzzled his head into Jeongguks.

"About last night..."

"It was amazing!" Tae shuttered recalling the events from the pervious night.

"It was. Did i hurt you?" Jeongguk asks sheepishly, placing a gentle kiss on Taes neck over one of his marks. Tae quickly turned around in his arms.

"What are you talking about?" Tae asked looking confused.

"Well.. We went kind of fast." Guk said rubbing the back of his neck. "Didnt give me a whole lot of time to get you ready and then it was hard and fast."

"Im going to need you to stop talking." Tae said huffing out an unsteady breath. "Im not going to your parents with a boner."  Jeongguk chuckled.

"I just want to make sure it wasnt because of something i said. Like you werent trying to make me hurt you."