Untitled Part 115

"Holy shit holy shit holy shit!" Tae heard Jimin screeching and shot up in the bed pulling himself from Jeongguks hold.

"What!? Whats wrong!?" He looked down at Jeongguk who was still fast asleep.

"Jeongguks here!" Jimin clapped.

"Shhh minie!" He crawled out of the surprisingly empty bed and pushed Jimin toward the door. "Who did you think I was spooning with!?"

"I don't know! He wasn't there when we all fell asleep!" Jimin said as he was being pushed further down the hall.

"Ooo its Tae!" Jin said sliding a plate across the counter to Namjoon.

"Morning Taehyung. How did you sleep?" Nam said winking at him.

"Substantially better than I had been thank you! You were up when he got here weren't you?" Tae asked coming up behind Namjoon and hugging his back.

"I was indeed. I heard the lock chime. I knew we were all here so it could have been one of two things. Jeongguk was home or I was about to murder a burglar." Nam shrugged as Tae giggled.

"We all know you cant talk a burglar to death." Jeongguk said limping into the kitchen and groaning loudly when Jin gave him a bone crushing hug.

"Hyung no!" Tae yelled letting go of Namjoon and running to Jeongguks side. "Are you alright?"

"I could use some pain meds and a cup of coffee. I will live though." Guk smiled at him and kissed his temple.

"Let me see it! Right now Jeongguk!" Jin demanded.

"In front of everyone?" Guk looked at him pleadingly.

"Yes!"

Guk looked to Taehyung who just shrugged. "So much for you protecting me." He glared.

"I didn't tell you to get shot." Tae shrugged like Guk had done to him and stuck out his tongue.

"Fine." Jeongguk took off his shirt and tossed it on the counter.

"Holy shit!" Jimin gasped.

"oh my god." Lisa whispered.

"Bad shot." Yoongi said shaking his head and grabbing a cup of coffee.

"Im just glad youre on our side." Guk laughed.

"This is over your ribs." Jin said lowering himself so he was eye level with Guks side adjusting his glasses as he looked over the wounds on Jeongguks side.

"Yep."

"Your ribs fractured?" Jin asked looking up at Jeongguk.

"I have no idea." He shrugged and looked to Tae who just shook his head at him and took out his phone. "Who are you calling?"

Tae held up his finger and waited.

"Yeah its me... No no my ribs are fine... Well Jeongguks ribs might not be... No something else... What time? Ok.. His knee too.. Thank you so much Dr. Park... Well if you make aure hes ok i will personally pay for the whole thing.. See you then." He laughed ending the call. "You have an appointment this afternoon with Dr. Park who thanks us for paying for his wedding."

"Joy." Guk grunted stretching his arm toward the pot of coffee. "So far." He whined making Nam laugh and stand up.

"Any chance to be a big ass baby."

"Shot.. Twice." Jeongguk said walking to the stools to sit down.

"Does it hurt?" Jimin asked.

"Not as much as actually getting shot and to answer your follow up yes i have and its like fire ripping through your body." Guk rested his head back when Tae stood behind him and started rubbing his scalp. "Yoongi hyung wouldnt have missed."