a million pictures of perfection

"Do we pick our own clothes hyungie?" Tae asked from his seat behind the desk at the gallery while he watched him looking through some prints.

"Huh? Oh yeah Tae but usually its from our stylist." He muttered.

"We have a stylist?" Tae paused his swaying to stare at Jeongguk.

"Yeah. Shes great. Eomma found her."

Tae hopped out of the chair and wrapped his arms around Jeongguk resting his chin on his shoulder.

"What are you looking for?"

"Jennie said she put this photographers prints in here. He is really great and before he takes our picture i wanted to show you. I know you said you trusted my opinion but i want you to see im not just picking anyone. I picked the best."

"S'ok hyungie. You showed me on the computer."

"Physical prints have something a screen doesnt. Yes!" He held out a picture.

Tae had to admit it was beautiful. He always liked those pictures where the twinkle lights look blurry.

"I like that." He pointed at the lights.

"Its called bokeh. The effect the lens makes when points of light are out of focus."

Tae turned his head to look at the side of Jeongguks face. "Sexy."

Guk chuckled. "Out of focus points of light?"

"Sexy photographer talking about fancy photography terms." Tae said nuzzling his neck.

"So like how you made ulcers sexy?"

Tae nodded into his neck.

"Whats that thing when like people stand on an overpass and they are in focus but everything behind them is a crazy blur of light?"

"Long exposer? Hold on." He pulls out his phone. "Yeah.. No i found it.. The one of the han.. Yeah.. Thanks Jennie."

"What.." Tae started to ask before Jeongguk was looking through another group of pictures and pulled one out.

"I took this last year some time. Its.."