family is the worst.. and the best

Jeongguk hadnt seen Tae since the photoshoot.. Which was tuesday.. Its currently thurday afternoon. He was seriously contemplating breaking his hand again. He was parked outside Jin and Taehyungs apartment .. Hed like to be surprised right?? Yeah it's romantic!

When he walks in and hears faint singing which tells him Tae is probably in the shower. He sits for a while listens. His voice is so soothing.

After a few minutes he goes to the fridge for a drink and hears a screech and breaking glass. Serious? Guk turnes around to see Tae standing in the center of broken glass.

"Baby. Its just me!" Guk held up his hands.

"What are you doing here?" He was panting holding his robe closed and shivering slightly.

"I missed you. Thought id surprise you." Jeongguk shrugged.

"Ugh.. Jins going to kill me. He had a whole set of these cups." Tae went to move.

"Baby seriously!? Stay there let me clean it up first!!" Guk shook his head.

"Stop scaring me, i wont break shit, you won't have to clean it up." Tae said with his hands on his hips. Jeongguk walked over and kissed his lips quickly.

"Yes dear." He squatted down and started sweeping the glass into the dust pan. Tae stood there blushing. That was so very domestic and he loved it.

"Dont you have marketing or something early tomorrow?" Tae asked watching Jeongguk sweeping carefully around him.

"I do." Jeaongguk nodded and looked up into Taes eyes. "Are you trying to get rid of me?"

"God no! Im just wondering how limited my kookie time is." Tae ran his fingers down the side of Guks face and smiled.

"I can stay for a couple hours. If youre not tired?" He stood up invading Taehyung space rubbing his hands of Taes arms to stop the shivering. "We can watch a movie or something!"

"You mean put a movie on my laptop and make out until its over right?" Tae gave him a sly smile.

"If it happens it happens." Guk chuckled and finished cleaning up the mess.

After 2 hours of "watching" their movie they were both cuddled up in Taes bed.

"I wish we didnt have responsibilities." Tae murmured into Guks neck. "Youre so warm."

"Me too baby." Jeongguk looked at his watch sighing. "I should go." He whispered ito Taes hair.

"Wait!! I have an idea!!" Tae sat up quickly. "A bet!"

"Lets hear it." Guks smirked at Tae.

"I bet i can get Namjoon to tell me youre a double major and if i do you stay!"

"Ha. Ok.. I see! Go ahead!" Guk leaned back against the headboard crossing his arms and watching Tae as he typed quickly.

 I see! Go ahead!" Guk leaned back against the headboard crossing his arms and watching Tae as he typed quickly

Taehyung crawled over to Jeongguk

"Shit!! that asshole!! Spillin secrets!" He complained loudly. "If you cant trust your big brother who can you trust!?"

"He didnt tell me." Taehyung said running his hands up Jeongguks muscular thighs making his eyes close. "You know taekeon do?"

"What??" Jeongguk eyes snapped open.

"Thats sexy." Tae purred. "Your brother said youd teach me if i asked."

"Did he? Can i see that?" Tae handed him the phone and Jeongguk send himself a screenshot of it. "Hold on a second baby." Tae huffed and sat back in his knees, arms crossed in full pout mode.

" Tae huffed and sat back in his knees, arms crossed in full pout mode

"Shit." Jeongguks head dropped. "Baby. You love me right?" Jeongguk asked Tae.

"Yes?" Tae was confused.

"Dont judge me ok." Jeongguk handed back Taes phone waiting for him to text him. When they both got chat invites. "What the fuck.." Jeongguk gets up and walks out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Tae whined.

"I know whats coming. Im saving myself from embarrassment." He yelled sitting on the couch in the living room.