valentines day dinner

"Hey!" Tae says walking into their bedroom and stops short. Jeongguk is in boxers glistening with sweat all over. "Umm.."

"Baby? Are you ok?" He asked grabbing clean clothes.

"Um.. I think.. I think i just had a stroke." Tae chuckles.

"Oh yeah? Do you smell burnt toast?" He smiles as he walks toward the bathroom.

"Thats a myth. While a stroke can effect your sense of smell there is no particular smell youd automatically experience." Tae says shaking his head, regaining his sense that seemed to escape him seeing his sweat covered boyfriend.

"Good to know. Whats up sweetness?" He asks stopping outside the bathroom.

"Well i made dinner reservations. So shower and dress nice." Tae goes to skip out of the room.

"Wait! Dont you move." He says in a low voice that always makes Tae a little turned on no matter where they are.

"O-ok." He wraps his arm around Taes waist putting his clean shirt between them so he doesnt get his sweetness all sweaty.

"Is this more valentines day plans Taehyung?" He whispers softly in his ear feeling him shutter. He smirks at the effect he still manages to have with him.

"Y-you wanted us to have the sa-same things straight couples have." Tae struggles to keep his breath even with Guks breathe on his ear. "I th-thought surprising you for Valentines day wo-would be fun."

"Mm i like that kitten." He lets his voice stay low and raspy.

"Good. Can you stop groaning in my ear so we actually make it to dinner." Tae huffs slightly.

"Wheres the fun in that?" He chuckles but releases Tae anyway. "Want to pick a suit for me while im in the shower baby?"

"Really!?" He chuckles at the excitement Tae has about picking out a suit.

"Yeah. Give my 20 minutes? Or do i need to be faster?"

"Youre good." Tae leans in kissing him and hops to the part of the huge closet that hold his suits. 

When they arrive at the resturant Tae fidgets while they walk toward the entrance.

"Ok.. Now .. Don't freak out." Tae said fiddling with his sleeves.

"Stealing my line." Guk chuckled.

"Just.. Ughh." He stepped aside as Jeongguk pulled open the door. He walked up to the hostess and bowed. "Good evening i have reservations." He smiles weakly.

"Oh of course. Whats the name?"

"Taehyung?" He said hopefully.

"Last name?"

He groaned lightly.

"Jeon." He heard Guk cough behind him.

"Oh sir.. Umm.. The.. Table isnt ready just yet." She said looking around trying to find Taes date. "You can sit at the bar if youd like. Have a drink on us for the delay."