boyfriends

Jeongguk woke up around 2 am

Jeongguk woke up around 2 am. He was having a hard time sleeping with the ache in his hand. Which meant it was time to take something. He pulled his arm from under Taehyungs head and threw on his boxers.

He read Jimins text and tossed his phone on the counter in the kitchen. He wasnt ready to hang out. Maybe it was just that his hand hurt that made him turned off to the idea. Hobi had sent him another section of the choreography and he had been right. He needed his hand for floor work. He was going to have to figure it out as a lefty.

He stood in front of the sink drinking the rest of his water when hands snaked around his waist and Taes chin rested against his shoulder. A smile spread across his face.

"I woke you didnt i?" Jeongguk asked placing the good hand over Taes.

"No.." He giggled. "But yes. I reached for you and you were gone."

"I didnt leave baby." He said resting his head against Taes. Tae sighed deeply.

"Stop doing that."

"I.. Fine, But let me know when you change your mind." Jeongguk kissd the side of his head.

"Who says i will change my mind?" Taehyung whined.

"No one baby. I meant if you change your mind." He turned around and put his good hand on his cheek and rested his cast over Taes shoulder. "Youre beautiful."

Taehyung blushed leaning into his touch. "Are you ok? Hows your pain?"

"Its good. Want to play sexy doctor?" Jeongguk wiggled his eyebrows.

"I was thinking kisses and cuddles and sleep. We have classes tomorrow." He brushed the hair out of Jeongguks face.

"Whhaatt.. Me? But im injured." He pouted.

"Not bed ridden. You can still go to classes." Tae moved away lacing their fingers together a hauling Jeongguk back to bed. "Ask if you can record lectures and i will write your notes."

"Best. Boyfriend. Ever!"

"Dont you forget it."

After a few more hours of sleep Tae managed to pry Jeongguk from the warm bed promising to help him shower. It didnt turn as dirty as Jeongguk wanted but it felt nice having someone wash his hair and body while he held his cast at a safe distance. Watching Tae clean up was definitely the highlight.

"Hey.. Sexy doctor." Jeongguk said poking Taes side and making him squirm. "Take a new picture with me?"

"Why?"

"Because baby. We are together now. I want my gallery full of your face." He kissed Taes nose wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Oh.. Ok." Tae smiled ear to ear.

"Shit." Jeongguk went into the kitchen and picked up his phone. Dead.

"Baby.. Youre phones charged right?"