Communication is key

Jeongguk knocked on Lisa and Hoseoks door. It was the closest. His next attempt was Yoongi and Jimins room.

 "Who is it?" Jimin asked sounding angry. Well at least he knew he had the right room. 

"It's me you pint sized tsunami! Is Tae in there?" He asked shifting from one foot to the other. 

"Hes busy!"

 "Jimin i swear to god i will break down the door!" He growled. 

"What the fuck do you want!?" Jimin said getting in his face. 

"Back up." Guk said pushing him backwards. "Tae can i speak with you a minute?" 

"Guk maybe give him some time." Lisa said quietly.

 "I said he was my husband." Jeongguk looked at her speaking in english again.

 "He doesnt understand you when you speak english." She replied making Jimin and Tae look between them. 

"She was asking about some billing issues Lee. I swear."

 "You should have explained that to him." She shook her head looking down at Tae who was staring at her confused with tears still clogging his eyes. "He barely got any of the conversation and assumed the worst Guk."

 "Can i just talk to him?" Jeongguk pleaded silently thanking Lisa for listening instead of fuming like Jimin was.

 "Yeah, i will get short and steamy out." She gives him a small smile before whispering something to Tae and getting up shoving Jimin out of the room. 

"Sweetness?"

 "Just tell me and get it over with?" Tae sniffled sitting up in the bed. 

"Tell you what?" Jeongguk crossed his arms looking angry and confused. 

"I dont know Jeongguk whatever required you to speak in a language i dont understand." Tae said sounding slightly annoyed. 

"I asked her to let me talk to you. I explained Ashley, a fucking employee who called about billing issues, thinks I am married. I told her we were in Hawaii for the wedding and everything goes through the companys board right now."

 "Oh." Tae looked at his hands feeling all sorts of guilty. 

"Yeah. Oh." Guk said trying to reign in his anger. "But instead of just saying hey Guk! I understood basically none of that and you seem weird, what the fuck is happening? You went and told our friends im cheating on you with a fucking girl!"

 "Hyungie.." Guk held up his hand stopping Tae for speaking. 

"I get it Tae. I do. You went through a lot! I am just starting to wonder when i am going to stop paying for his shit fucking behavior. I dont hit you! I dont cheat! But it seems like no matter what, i am going to be held accountable for what that asshole did!"

 Guk heard himself. Heard how shitty it sounded to throw his abusive ex, who was currently awaiting trail for nearly killing him, in his face. But after the angry disappointed looks he got from Jin, Jimin and Lisa he felt like any time he even remotely fucked up hed be compaired to that asshat. 

"I just.." Tae wiped a tear from his face not daring to look at Jeongguk.

 "Just What!?" 

"I thought.. You found someone else while you were gone." Tae shook his head. "Just for a second it seemed like that."

 "A second Tae? I was in the shower for 20 minutes! Is that why you were sad every day when we talked while i was gone?"

 Tae fidgetted trying to stop feeling Jeongguks angry gaze.