Reunited and it feels SSOOOO GOOD!

"Oh my god! I missed you so much!" Tae said snuggling up to Jeongguk in the back of the car as Jae drove them home.

"I missed you so much too Sweetness." Guk pulled him closer kissing his head and sighing. He felt like he could breathe again. Like the world lost all its oxygen until Tae was in his arms.

"Youre sleepy." Tae mumbled into his chest.

"Too excited to sleep." Guk tried to say fighting the exhaustion that seemed to be winning against his want to stay awake and soak up every moment with Tae.

"You should rest. I will wake you up when we get home." Tae said as he runs his fingers through Guks hair making him hum sleepily.

"Don't go my Tae." He mumbled gripping Taes waist tighter.

"Im not hyungie. Im right here." Tae whispered in his ear.

"Mr. Kim.."

"Tae is fine."

Jae smiled and nodded. "Tae, We are at the restaurant. Did you need me to go in?"

Tae looked at Jeongguk who was fast asleep. "No, That's ok. I got it."

"

"Baby?" Jeongguk said still groggy

"Baby?" Jeongguk said still groggy. He doesn't remember falling asleep when Tae starts to softly kiss his lips to wake him up.

"We are home." Tae motions to the apartment building.

"Already? Did we skip food?"

Tae holds up a bag. "We stopped. Come on Hyungie. I was promised snuggles." He smiles.

"That you were." Guk chuckles stretching his arms above his head and stumbling out of the car.

"I have your bags Guk. I will have the clothes cleans and returned to you as soon as possible." Jae puts up his fist which Guk gladly bumps.

"Thanks man."

After eating, which was extremely messy considering Guk couldn't seem to keep his eyes open long enough to make the food into his mouth, Tae had finally decided that maybe he needed sleep more than food and put it all away. He lead Guk to their bedroom and helped him undressed before slipping into bed in just boxers. Followed by Tae in a tshirt and boxers.