through his eyes

*smut chapter that i accidentally published before i was done and now its done 😀 sorry it took so long i know i usually put out new chapters daily i had a rough weekend*

Jeongguk got up from the couch and walked with purpose to Taes bedroom. Tae was sitting on his bed holding his phone to his chest with a victorious smirk on his face.

"Hyung its late you sure you can stay?" Taehyung asked attempting to sound innocent but using hyung was a dead give away.

Jeongguk pulled off his shirt and threw it aside leaving Taehyung gaping at his body, that never seemed to be less shocking to him.

"You wanted me to stay. Im staying." Jeongguk said as he started crawling up the bed, his hands in fists. He grabbed Taes ankle and pulled him down slowly so he was on his back.

"Why are you so unbelievably atrractive all. The. Time?" He asked while kissing up Taes exposed leg.

"Im not." Tae breathed out his voices trembling.

"I disagree." Guks hands moved up his legs and took hold of his hips. "I think youre extremely handsome."

"I think you may be bias." Taehyungs voice still a breathy mess as he chuckled slightly. Jeongguk kneading his finger into his skin as he licked his bottom lip.

"My brother. Is he bias too?" His voice was thick with lust as he watched Tae wiggle under his touch.

"He may be." Tae bit his lip to try to stop the moans building up inside of him as Guks hands roamed inward. He leaned forward kissing Taes ear.

"I wish you could see yourself through my eyes Taehyung." He whispered dragging his lips against Taes skin.

"What would i see?" Tae shuttered.

"The most beautiful, intelligent, kind man that ever walked the earth."

"I dont know hyung. That seems bias to me too." Tae leaned into his touch.

"Should i show you Taehyung?" He kissed slowly down Taes neck and all Tae could do was nod.

Jeongguk leaned back and with his index finger traced Taes jaw.

"Besides the fact that youre incredibly intelligent with your amazing propensity to be kind and loving that just adds to how alluring you are?" He brushed his hair from his face staring longingly at him.

"I suppose." Tae started to blush slightly he didnt know if it was from Jeongguks words or the fact that his fingers were tracing along his skin.

"You have these amazing eyes, they are directly linked to how you feel. They shine when youre happy. Its amazing to stare into them and see if youre in a playful mood. You have so many expressions to your face but you have incredible control over that, the only way to know if youre really happy is through your eyes. Youre skin is so soft and looks like caramel." Guk dipped his head licking a stripe up Taes neck with the tip of his tounge. "You taste sweet too." He hummed into Taes ear sending a shiver through his body.

"Your nose.." Jeongguk started but was quickly interrupted by Taehyungs giggles.

"My nose?"

"Yes.. Its perfect. And you have that cute mark on it." He kissed the tip of Taes nose. "And when we kiss you always brush your nose across mine. Its cute and sexy all at the same time."

Taehyung scrunched his nose a little and reach up to hide it.

"No baby. No hiding." Jeongguk said grabbing Taes wrist and pulling his hand away gently. "Do you want me to stop?"