parents

Jeongguk stumbled into the apartment half carrying Taehyung.

"And then we should go to.. I dont know... The U.S. and get married!" Tae basically yelled patting Jeongguks cheek.

"That sounds like a wonderful plan baby. Come on lets go to bed." Jeongguk grabbed Tae bridal style and started walking toward Taes room.

"Weeeeeee." Tae yelled. Guk just shook his head smiling trying to tame the wiggling man in his arms.

"Baby i will drop you if you keep moving."

"No you wont. Youre all strong and muscley. Like Thor!! Or.. The green guy... HULK!!" Tae laid his head on Jeongguks shoulder and swung his legs. "My boyfriend the incredible hulk."

"Yeah super sexy. An anger problem that turns your skin green." Guk laughed laying Taehyung on his bed.

"Well you did punch a wall." Tae said snuggling into his big blanket while Guk tried to remove his clothes.

"Low blow kitten." He laughed grabbing Taes hips and unbuckling his belt.

"My parents hate me." Tae stopped moving and stared up at the ceiling. " I came out kind of young. Maybe 12? I knew. I felt different than other kids. Girls didnt appeal to me. I know when a girl is pretty but i didnt feel anything."

"Baby we can talk about this when you arent drunk." Jeongguk said laying next to him a brushing his hair out of his face.

"No. No i think you should know." He focused on a spot on the ceiling trying to keep himself from getting too emotional.

"My mother and father are good parents. They really are. My siblings want for nothing. We were poor but.. They always seemed to come up with whatever we needed. They listened when we talked and i dont know i guess this was the one thing that they couldnt accept. They told me i was too young to make an adult decision. They tried to force me to date their friends daughters. It was miserable. They were fine in between but every time a dance or something that required a date came up if i didnt pick someone myself theyd find someone for me. When high school rolled around it got worse. They told me what they expected from me. Which included a girlfriend. When i refused they used how smart i was to get me a scholarship to a boarding school. They said my life choices weren't allowed at their house effecting my brother and sister." Tae sighed deeply. "I met Jin there. He was in his last year and i was halfway through my first when i showed up. He waltzed around with his pink phone and blowing kisses indiscriminately. He met me in an a.p. class that they put me in with a bunch of seniors. He said something along the lines of you seem like youre more attractive than i am but its an illusion." He finally cracked a smile and it made Jeongguk smile too wiping the tears he didnt realize were falling from his eyes.

Tae rolled onto his side and looked at Jeongguk. "Dont cry hyung." He ran his fingertips across Guks cheek. "Im ok now."

"I dont understand." Jeongguk shook his head with pursed lips. "I dont understand people who think we have a choice."

"I dont either Kookie." Tae rested his head on the bed staring at Jeongguks tear soaked face. "But if i did." Jeongguk looked at him expecting him to chose his family. "I would chose you every time."

Jeongguk leaned forward and kissed Tae softly. "Id chose you too baby." He kept his face close. Their noses touching looking into his eyes. "Id go through everything all over again to end up here with you."