exhibitionist?

*smut chapter.. If you didnt get that from the title. Also a little longer than usualy because of the smut*

They decided to take the short walk off campus to get something for lunch foregoing the cafeteria option. They were seated in a booth near the back of the semi busy restaurant. Not full but not nearly empty.

"Good afternoon my name is Si-ra. I'll be your server today. What can i get you gentleman to drink?" Taehyung noticed the girl looking extra long at Jeongguk when he looked up from his menu.

"Hyung." Jeongguk looked up from his menu to Tae biting his lip. Oh no whats he doing?

"Yeah baby?" He suddenly felt Taes foot moving against his leg and lifted an eyebrow at Taehyung.

"Do you think i could get a vanilla shake?" Tae smiled sweetly at him.

"Whatever you want. But make sure you eat enough. What time does your class end?" Something is definitely up.

"It depends on the professor. Sometimes 3 sometimes 4."

"Dont fill up on a milkshake Taehyung. I dont want you getting hungry before class ends."

"I dont care." He pouted "I will have a vanilla shake and water." He looked up at Jeongguk pouting cutely and crossed his arm, running his foot up his leg higher.

"Just a coke for me." Jeongguk smiled at the waitress and she actually giggled at him.

"I will be right back with your drinks." She smiled.

"What was that about Tae?" Guk asked grabbing Taes foot and taking off his shoe then massaging it softly.

Tae hummed in satisfaction. "I wanted physical contact." Tae shrugged.

"And holding hands wouldnt do?"

"She was staring at you." Tae said pouting again.

"I hadnt noticed." Guk said looking over the menu and kneading his fingers gently into Taes foot.

"Well i did. Maybe calling you hyung doesn't get across my meaning." Taehyung tapped his chin thinking.

"I would think me calling you baby might." Jeongguk snickered.

"Obviously not." Tae sounded sour.

The waitress approached the table again. "Heres your milkshake and water." She placed the drinks down in front of Taehyung staring at him in awe while he looked away. "And your coke sir." She smiled and thats when Tae looked and was instantly irritated. Then he noticed Jeongguk take his phone out turning on the screen to look at it, doing something and then placing it on the table. Tae sat a little straighter to see. It was them but it wasnt the usual picture. It was them kissing.

"I will have a cheese burger.. Can i .. No. A bacon cheese burger. And can i have double fries?" Jeongguk began to order and looked up at the waitress waiting for her to answer. But she was staring at his phone face turning flush.

"Ye..yes.. Double fries .. Yes." She stuttered trying to pull her eyes away from his phone. "And you sir?" She looked up and Tae finally caught the intense smile shed been giving him the whole time.

Taes face brightened. "Chicken sandwich and fries.. Just one order though." He smiled making the waitress blush even more.

"Ok..ok bi.. Be.. Be ..will be right back with your orders." She said clearing the menus quickly obviously embarrassed.

Tae and Guk had the decency to start laughing after she left.

"Are you going to tell her we are gay or am i?" Jeongguk laughed.