Errand boy

"What are you two up to?" Jin asks walking into Namjoons office

"Hey baby!" Namjoon says brightly.

"Howd you get that at this hour?" Jin points at the take out boxes.

"Errand boy got them." Jeongguk grunts.

"I have never heard you speak about an employee with so much disrespect. So im assuming its shit face and i approve! Can i order something from Japan and make him go get it?" Jin says sitting down next to Namjoon on the sofa.

"Why didnt you tell me thats why you went to Daegu? To stitch up Tae! I would have rented him a house or something." Namjoon pouts.

"He said not to tell anyone. Hed come when he was healed up. He didnt want to start his life here as the guy who got beat up." Jin saw how Jeomgguk visably flinched at his words. "Sorry Kookie."

"Its.. Its not fine but i get it. Id do the same for Nammy."

"Id like to see someone try and lay a finger on you. I wouldnt have to protect you. Youd break their hands." Nam chuckled.

"Tae didnt know how. Ive seen him scared for his life. He panicked and begged."

Jin, who had been stealing food from Namjoon, stopped mid chew.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Jin glared at him.

"Still assuming id hurt him huh?" Jeongguk said sitting back in the chair he was in and quirking an eyebrow.