pda

His back slammed against the closed door, legs firmly wrapped around Jeongguks waist.

"Fuck mmmm."

"Shhh." Guk laughed pressing his finger tips to Taehyungs lips.

"Kookieeahhh." Tae moaned as Jeongguk sucked on his neck.

"You are very naughty kitten. Making me hard in front of our P.R. team."

"I miss your cock. You were mean and denied me! We arent friends!" Tae pouted.

"My poor sweet baby." Jeongguk chuckled against his skin.

"Im trying to think of a way itd be scientifically possible to blow you and have you fuck me at the same time." Tae panted as Guk started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Mmmgghh. Kitten."

He felt Guks fingers digging into his ass kneeding and spreading his cheeks.

"Damn it Jeongguk! Ahh."

"You can also go home and do this, instead of scaring the assistant off." Yoongis voice came through the speaker on Jeongguks desk.

Taehyung laughed against Jeongguks lips as he was placed back down on the floor.

"God damn people." Guk grumbled opening the door after Tae had gone to sit on the couch. "Yes hyung what can i do for you today?" He sounded extremely annoyed.

"Jimin wants to know how Tae is." Yoongi pushed Jeongguk away so he could get in his office. "He said picture proof."

"Ok. Umm shall i pose?" Tae giggled.

"Do whatever you want brother husband." Yoongi winked.

"I am an engaged man sir!" Tae said with mock horror.

"Yeah yeah." He snapped a picture of Tae then stood there for a moment. He rolled his eyes when the phone rang.

"Yes mochi?" He listened for a moment. "Fine baby but you owe me."

"Mochi, thats cute." Tae grinned at Jeongguk as he walked around Yoongi to get to Tae.

"Aaaadorable." He huffed collapsing on the couch next to Tae and leaning on his shoulder sulking.