Late night love

"Hyungie.. Hyungie.. Jeonggukie.. Kookie.. Guk.. Darling.. Wake up." Tae pokes Guks face repeatedly trying to wake him. "Hey!" He whisper yells into Guks ear.

Jeongguk groans and opens one eye to look at the clock that brightly says why the fuck am I being woken up right now!

"Tae, its 230 in the morning." 

"Im aware." He states swinging his leg over Jeongguk and straddling him.

"Whyy?" Jeongguk groans even though he places his hands gently on Taes thighs.

"horny." Tae says as he grinds into Jeongguks lap.

"At 230 in the morning?" Guk sighs.

"All the time but I woke up this way." He grabs Jeongguks hand and places it on his hard cock to show him what hes dealing with.

"We had sex like 4 times yesterday! Are you on something!?" Guk tightened his grip on Taes legs trying to stop him from grinding on his lap.

"Yeah I am." He said seriously and Guks eyes popped open. "Its called H.F.C. and it has these really crazy side effects!"

"Should we get Jin hyung? Do you need a doctor!? Jin Hyung is a doctor!!" Guk said sitting up running his hands along Taes arms looking all over him in concern.

"Hot fiancée cock you dumby!" He laughed running his fingers in Guks hair.

"Taehyung you Asshole! I thought you were actually on something! What is wrong with you!?" Guk reached back and grabbed a pillow hitting Tae with it.

"Hyyyuuuunnngggiiee!" He whined trying to get friction against his aching member. He had woken up this way because he had this dream. This ridiculously amazing dream about them. About their wedding and dancing and Guk singing softly in his ear and kissing his neck. Them stumbling into a huge room with candles lit all over and a fireplace and everything was slow and perfect and now he was just a mess of hormones begging to be touched.

"Tae baby. Youre seriously wearing me out." Guk chuckled but started kissing his soft skin anyway.

"I dream of you and it does things to me." He gave a satisfied sigh as he felt Guks lips wandering his neck as he was pulled closer.

"Oh yeah. Was it a sexy dream kitten?" Guks teeth grazed his overheated skin.

"It was everything." He groaned rocking his hips slightly and Jeongguk let him.

"Youre everything Taehyung." Guk grunted at the feeling of Taes plump ass grinding against his growing cock. "Baby, do that a little harder."

He felt Guks strong grip press into his hips, pushing him harder into his lap.

"Koookie." He moaned flinging his head back. He felt fingers wrap into his hair and tug making his back arch more. "Yes ahh."

"My sweet kitten. So amazing." Guk hummed against his collarbones. "Taste so sweet."

"Hyungie. It.. it hurts." Tae panted trying to rub himself against Guks lap but the angle wouldn't allow for any of the desired friction he was trying to get.

He gasped loudly when he felt Guks hand close around his cock and giving it a gentle tug.

"Oh my god! Yes! More please!" He panted as Guks hand tightened in his hair and he began to slowly slide his hand in Tae boxers.

"My, my, Taehyung. Already leaking for me." Guks voice was thick and raspy, the way it always got when he got dominant this way.

"Yes master. Just for you." Taes breath hitched when Guks hand tightened around his cock as he moaned against his skin.