❌🚫Bogum🚫❌

"Baby.."

"Dont start!" Tae said shoving his tutoring stuff in his bag.

"Not starting." Jeongguk held up his hand the other holding a steaming mug. "Just going to ask if your throat still hurts." He slides the mug of tea across the counter.

"Oh.. Um.. No but thanks for the tea anyway." Tae smiles softly.

"No problem sweetness." He nods looking down at the counter top. "Maybe next time i have to be gentler.."

"You know what? Im not thirsty. You drink it." Taes aggrivated.

Yesterday after Jin told everyone, what hed specifically texted the smaller chat for a fucking reason, Jeongguk has been fawning over him every second they were together.

Thank God for classes. If it had been all day he would have sworn off sex forever.

"Baby.. Tae?!"

Taehyung ignored him as he grabbed his keys off the table near the door and hurried out walking quickly to the elevator and seeing Jeongguk running to them just as the doors closed.

Tae sighed and leaned against the wall. Cursing his best friend for being such a bitch about this and turning his boyfriend into this timid, afraid to touch him, mess.

Every kiss was calculated and when Tae had tried to do things with him last night.. Things being blow him.. Jeongguk smiled and said he was too tired and still recovering from the previous night. 

Admittedly Tae needed the break. His throat ached and he had bruises where Jeongguks fingers had pressed into his skin.

Even Jimin who said Yoongi was "basically a masochist" looked taken back by his neck as he helped him cover the bruises.

"Well fuck this." Tae muttered as the elevator opened to the garage.

He heard a faint ding from his phone and pulled it out of his pocket paling a little when he saw who it was from. Not you. He thought gulping.