a night with Namjin

*this chapter has Namjin smut 😇*

"Well we are going to head home." Yoongi said grabbing Jimin by the waist.

"Yeah me too, i have be up early." Hoseok complained.

"Thank you guys for tonight." Tae smiled at them.

"Hey Taehyung can i talk to you for a second?" Jimin asked quietly.

"Sure." Tae nodded following him down the row of cars. Jeongguk watched nervously as Tae and Jimin walked away feeling Yoongi glaring at him again.

"I wanted to thank you. For the everything you said and for forgiving me. I was really confused about myself and i know  i caused you guys a lot of pain." Jimin wiped his face clearing away a few tears. "Jeonggukies getting surgery because i made him so angry he broke his hand and now hes going to miss months of doing things he loves." Jimin cleared his throat and shook his head. "Im glad he has you though. You guys are pretty perfect." He smiled shyly.

"Jiminie. Listen, we had problems because he kept things from me. Not because it was you specifically. I liked you when we were talking that first day. I really want to be friends! I think we would be great friends. Jeongguk hurting his hand.. Well yes it was because of something you said but you didnt put his hand through that wall, he did. He said he forgave you already right?" Jimin just nodded. "So its not an issue. Honestly. Here give me your phone." Taehyung put out his hand waiting and Jimin handed his phone over. "I was serious when i said to reach out because i have been dealing with distant parents for a long time." He quickly entered his number and saved it. "Any time you feel like you need someone to understand i am there."

Jimin jumped at Taehyung hugging him tightly. "Thank you!"

"Of course! I dont want you to be alone. Not like i was." Tae hugged him back.

"Ok. I think i should go before Yoongi decapitates Jeongguk." He laughed pointing at their boyfriends.

"I dont know. Jeongguk is huge." Tae laughed with him.

"Id love to see that. Yoongi is scrappy but Jeongguk is a trained fighter. I wonder whod win?" Jimin grabbed Taes arm as the walked back toward the group of men all wearing shocked faces except Jin and Namjoon who looked proud.

"I will call you tomorrow Taetae we should get coffee or something." Jimin said cheerfully bouncing toward Yoongi and sliding into his side.

"I would love that Jiminie." Tae smiled.

"What the fuck is happening?" Hoseok gaped at the two.

"Friends hanging out stupid." Jimin giggled.