the love we make

*smut chapter*

"Its offical. Im a fat ass!" Hoseok said rubbing his belly.

"No one told you to eat that much!" Jimin laughed from Yoongis lap as Yoongi ran his fingers on his back like he was playing his piano.

"But it was soooo good. Hey big Seok! Youre an amazing cook!" He held up both his thumbs.

Jin blushed. "Hyung is fine Hoseok."

"Seokjin!" Namjoon called entering the apartment.

"Oo theyre back!" Jin ran to the entry way where Jeongguk and Namjoon were slipping off their shoes. "Baby.. Are you alright? Why were you crying?" Jin walked up to Namjoon holding his cold face. Namjoon leaned into his warm touch.

"Brother stuff." Namjoon shrugged. "I will tell you later. Whats for dinner wife?" Namjoon smacked Jins butt.

"Wow. And here i was worried about you. And youre calling me wife!" Jin stepped away. "Im angry with you Jeongguk." He pulled him into a tight hug. "But im also really relieved youre ok."

"Hyung wheres Taehyung?" Jeongguk asked patting Jins back.

"Shower. He was freezing." Jin motioned with his head. "Jump in before it gets too cold."

"Serious?" Jeongguk couldnt help feel like his mom just gave him the green light to fuck in the house.

"Yeah.. Try and keep it down. We have guests." Jin shooed him and turned back to Namjoon and leaned in to kiss him. "Come on handsome. You need to eat."

Jeongguk nodded at everyone as he walked through the living room. He heard Taes deep voice singing in the shower. He quickly undressed wincing when he had to use his right hand. He walked into the bathroom and saw Tae in the glass shower rubbing soap all over his body. He looked down at himself. "Well damn."

He slipped into the shower quietly and slid his hands on Taes soap covered waist making Tae scream and jump away.

"What the fuck Jeongguk!?" Tae smacked his chest. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack today?"

"I wanted to apologize." Jeongguk said feigning innocence.

"My ass! You can do that dressed." Tae glared at him.

"Yeah but i was cold baby." He pouted.

"Well whose fault is that? Who runs out on their boyfriend to sit alone in the cold for hours!" Taehyung yelled angrily.

"Idiots. Selfish idiots." Jeongguk leaned against the wall flexing his bad hand.

"Stop that! I know what youre doing!" Tae grabbed his hand. "Stop hurting yourself. It hurts me!!"

"Baby.."

"No Jeongguk.."

"Dont leave me." Jeongguk looked desperate. Like he hadnt even meant to say it out loud.

"What are you talking about?" Tae grabbed Jeongguks face. "Im not leaving. Thats not what i was going to say."

"Im sorry i panicked. I just.. I messed up. I was really just walking around. I regretted storming out the second i got outside but i was too ashamed to come back." Jeongguk hung his head.