he makes me better

..Taehyungs morning...

Tae looked in the mirror at himself "You made him late. You hurt him and you fell asleep before you even reciprocated anything. Good job Taehyung. Youre going to end up alone or cheated on again." Taes head fell. He couldnt look at his puffy ugly face anymore and he shuffled back to bed. He thought he had his mind together this time. Maybe he was wrong.

He slid back into bed and checked his alarm. He had 30 minutes to sulk or mope or whatever it was he was doing before he really had to be up to get ready. He should just get up now and take a relaxing shower but instead he pulled Jeongguks pillow to his face and let a few silent tears fall. He needed to be careful.

Tae fell asleep and in his sleep he faintly heard his alarm go off the first time but he was surrounded by the smell of Jeongguk and warm. He must have dreamed him leaving. It wasnt until the third alarm went off 20 minutes later that he squeezed the pillow and realize it wasnt Jeongguk that he grabbed his phone to check the time. He was now offically running 10 minutes late. And stupidly hadnt given himself his usual 10 minute buffer time. He stumbled out of bed hitting his elbow on the nightstand just right sending a numb tingle through his arm.

"Fuckin shit!!" Taehyung curaed loudly as he fumbled his way to the bathroom. He didnt have time for a full shower if he had to blow dry his hair there wasnt a chance hed make it even remotely on time for tutoring. He washed his body quickly and got dressed as fast as he could.

By the time he reached the campus library he was 10 minutes late. He had forgotten his coat and was freezing.

"Sorry guys. I over slept." He said immediately as he entered the study room hed signed out for the hour.

"Why do we even pay you?" He heard one of the girls say. His head snapped up looking at all the faces turned toward Min-seo.

"I apologize Min-seo. I had a long night.." Tae was interrupted by another man who shifted in his seat and pointed at Min-seo.

"Shut up. He has a life outside of making sure you pass. You dont know him outside of this room so lay off." Ye-jun winked at him. Great thats not good.

"I am sorry. If you like you can take out the day i missed and discount the 10 minutes i wasnt here." Tae tried to smile but Min-seo glared at him. He didnt know why she suddenly hated him. She had been overly friendly for several months, even flirtatious at times. Almost a week ago that changed and she started snapping at him when she didnt like something he showed them. "That goes for everyone. I dont expect full pay from any of you. You pay me to help you if im not here i dont deserve your money."

Tae felt terrible. His rlbow throbbed where he had a fresh bruise and his mind just scattered everywhere.

"Im paying you in full." Another girl named Ha-eun said loudly. "You give us your free time we can pay you for it. Everyone has off days." She smiled warmly at him. Tae remembers her walking in early on session when Tae was talking to Jin about Jeongguk about a month ago and he had been crying about how he missed his Kookie and he remembers her apologizing after he had rushed Jin off the phone. He was starting to get a headache.

"Me too. You gave us detailed highlighted sectioned notes. You put together individual study guides. Do-hun and i compaired. They weren't the same. You set it up so we could have focused study guides. If you cant study on your own Min-seo you shouldnt be in the premed program anyway and if you arent going to pay him then he should kick you out" Ye-jun was angry. He nearly growled at Min-seo.

"Whatever."

Taehyung went about his directed tutoring. Going around to each of the people giving them a memorization technique that he thought would help each person. If he didnt want to be a doctor so much he would definitely be a teacher. He rubbed his temples slightly as He got to Min-seo and internally sighed. Outwardly he smiled at her sitting next to her and handing her a sheet of paper.