Untitled Part 116

"LAY DOWN!" Taes voice bounced off the walls as Jeongguk slumped into the couch. His shirtless  sweaty back sticking to the leather.

"Its just a hairline fracture and I was doing low impact.."

"Jeongguk, I swear to god if you are trying to explain weightlifting with broken ribs to me I will... I will... donate your gym equipment!" He said flustered and angry.

"I wasn't.."

"You wouldn't even let me walk!" He says with his hands tugging his hair. "Why do you do this when youre injured?"

"Why are you yelling at me?" Guk asked with his eyes closed rubbing his temples.

"Im not yelling!" Tae yelled and stopped to look at Jeongguk. "Well, I am but not at you! Im yelling near you!" He huffed plopping down on the chair nearest to him.

"Is there a difference?" Guk chuckled peeking at Tae who was now pouting.

"There is a distinct difference between yelling at someone and just yelling because everything is making you.. just... fucked."  He reasoned rubbing his own head.

"Im sorry sweetness. I just hate sitting around."

"And I loved it." he said sarcastically.

Guk knew he wasn't making sense. He had made Tae take baths and rinse off in the shower so he wasn't on his feet too long or straining himself too much. He cooked and ordered take out and didn't let him lift a finger for weeks after hed gotten out of the hospital. 

"Im sorry kitten. Im being unfair."

"Ridiculously unfair." Tae whined and pushed himself up off the chair. "I worry just like you do. I know you are strong and tolerate pain well but I just don't want you to hurt." He tapped Jeongguks good knee and kneeled between his legs after he had spread them open more.

"I feel the same way about you, my sweet Tae." 

Tae giggled at that.

"Like sweet tea. I get it." His fingers slid under Jeongguks shirt making him shutter slightly. "Do you ache?"

"For you? always."

Tae felt the surge in his lower stomach. That precursor to all the amazing feelings he always felt with Jeongguk. Hed only been back a couple days and after the doctors Tae deemed him unfit for the strenuous activities they usually partook in.

"Not fair." He huffed but his hands seemed to have a mind of their own as he ran them up Jeongguks thighs.

"Baby." Guk whispered. "If im good and I promise to be good and I don't lift you or anything .. please." Two weeks was really their limit apparently because it was just passing the two week mark since the last time they had sex of any kind.

"Kookie. Not fair." He whined digging his fingers into the flexed muscled of Guks thighs again while his wiggled in place, trying his best to make the ache between his legs disappear.

"I will do whatever you say sweetness. I will sit here and just, whatever you want me to do." 

He watches the desperate look on Jeongguks face. He caves because honestly he cant handle it. Not when he is hurt and not when he isn't. Jeongguk is his everything. If he can give him something he wants to.

"You will sit still." Tae demands.

"I will sit still." Guk nods.

"You will do as I say and you wont fight me on this! The second you do something stupid I am getting off of you." He warns and smiles when Jeongguks eyes roll back in his head and he groans.