locker room escapades

Jeongguk pushed open the locker room door and quickly turned pushing Taehyung against the lockers caging him in.

"Right next to the door?" Tae smirked. This public sex business was really becoming a thing for them.

"No i need to get into my gym bag. But you look so good right now i just want to touch you for a little while first." Jeongguk wasnt even an inch from his face their lips brushed together as he talked.  He ran his hands up under Taes shirt along his hips and then up his back pulling him in to his body.

"Fuck Jeongguk." Tae let out a deep breath he hadnt realized he took.

"I love your voice Taehyung." Jeongguk said as he began to kiss along his jaw.

"Oh yeah?" Tae groaned as he felt Jeongguks tounge run along his neck.

"Mmm its so deep and sexy." His teeth ran along Taehyungs ear.

Taehyungs head fell back hitting the locker with a loud clang. "This is already so much better than i imagined." Tae panted.

With that Jeongguks body dipped down and scooped Taes legs up wrapping them around his waist as he kissed and sucked on Taes neck. He carried him toward the locker that he intentionally chose in the back corner of the room where he had shoved all their things in.

"Hyung.." Tae grabbed Jeongguks hair pushing his face harder into his neck.

"Baby." Jeongguk tried to move his head back. If this is what they were doing they needed less clothes and his bag.

"Hyung." Tae moaned wiggling against him.

"Tae baby i need to put you down for a minute." Jeongguk smiled against his skin.

"Not the plan." Taehyung whined.

"Am i suppose to phase through your clothes kitten?" Jeongguk chuckled.

"I dont know in my head we just kind of end up naked."

"Reality is a little harder than that." Jeongguk slowly let Tae slide down his body.

"Yes. I can feel that." Tae grabbed at Jeongguks damp shirt and started tugging.

"Impatient?" Jeongguk asked pulling his shirt off.

"Yes.. Im horny. You dont know what watching you work out does to me." Tae started taking his own clothes off.

Jeongguk sat on the bench in front of the lockers and watched Tae as he quickly stripped. Tae was down to his boxers when he finally notice Jeongguk sitting there smiling at him.

"What are you doing? Why do you have clothes on still?" Tae stood up straight. "I cant phase through clothes Taehyung." Tae mimicked.

"Wow.. Cranky kitten!" Jeongguk stood back up and walked toward Tae who backed up slowly until he hit the lockers behind him flinching away from the cold metal. Tae noticed how very intimidating Jeongguk was when he was stalking toward you like that.

"N..no im not cranky." Tae could kick himself for stuttering. But damn did Kookies shoulders get broader!?

"Youre being mighty bossy." Jeongguk warned.