cant get enough

.Taehyuns pov.

I had never experience this. Someone offering to stop if i wanted. Having the choice to change my mind. I always thought once you start you finish what you started. No, Jeongguk is different i already knew that. Hes kind. Kinder than anyone i had ever met.

"Are you sure? I know we havent know eachother long. I dont want to push you to do something that you dont want baby."

I groaned.. I actually groaned when he called me baby this time because he sounds so sexy saying it.

"Yes, hyung im sure" .. Wait .. I think i just exposed the hell out of myself!!

"I like that." His voice is deeper somehow. And oh my god im so hard right now. I flex my fingers on his arms. I have slept on these arms how did i not notice how muscular they are!?

I feel him undoing my sash and look at him. Hes going slow making sure its ok and i could swear someone set me on fire! As soon as his fingers brush my skin im moaning.

I want to feel self conscious but with Jeongguk it never comes. Maybe because after i moan his grip tightens and i feel him groaning at the sound. I make him do that, just by moaning and i want to do it more.

His lips touch the senstive skin on my neck. It sends sparks everywhere.

"Oh my god Jeongguk!" I hear my brain say that was too loud .. Thats annoying but i dont care. For the first time in a long time i dont care.

"Say it again." He mumbles into my neck.

"Say what? hyung?" I cant think what did i even say?

"No baby." He stops his assault on my neck and looks at me. Hes a panting mess too. "Say my name again." He runs his hand over my ass and im already so sensitive all over i just moan out.

"Jeongguk, oh god Jeongguk." I want to beg as him to touch me. And suddenly my feet arent on the floor. I wrap my legs around his waist and grind into him unashamed of how hard i am already.

"Baby i am going to do whatever you ask. You keep making those sounds and i will do whatever you want!" Hes carrying me like i weigh nothing. I vaugely realize his casted hand is on my back and he is supporting all my weight with one arm. He is so strong! I cant believe i can be more turned of but i am!!

He kicks open the door to Jins room and places me on the edge of the bed. There is something so hot about him standing fully clothed over me.

"Touch me Hyung." I whine. My eye close waiting and im not disappointed. He doesnt make me wait long before his finger tips are running across my thigh. I take a deep shakey breath through my teeth as goosebump spread all over my skin. I feel the bed dip between my legs and his lips touch my chest.

"Gahhh.. Jeongguk."

"Yes baby?" His lips brush against my skin as he speaks and i feel his breath on me.

"You feel so good. I want to feel you too." I can only imagine what he hides under his tshirts. I have an idea but i want to see for myself.

He straightens himself and unzips the sleeve to his jacket above his cast pulling it down then throws it on the floor fallowed by his shirt and im silent. Staring.

"You have abs."

"It would appear so." He smiles.

"I want to touch them."

He holds his hand forward grabbing mine and placing it on his well defined stomach as i prop myself on my elbow.

"Yours to touch." He winks.