brothers

"Why am i nervous?" Namjoon hopped up and down and shook out his arms.

"Because youre about to have a serious talk with your brother and youre afraid he wont take it well." Jin sipped his drink watching Namjoon pace infront of the windows waiting for Jeongguk and their uber from the couch.

"What if me being angry with him is why he.."

"No! stop that! He didnt do those things because of you Namjoon. Youve blamed yourself for a long time. Maybe you should ask him about that too."

Namjoon walked over to the couch and leaned over Jin placing his hands on the back of the couch on either side of his head. "I love you Seokjin."

"I love you too Namjoon. Whats wrong?" Namjoon pecked Jins lips and sat down on the coffee table in front of him.

"You got be through all that. Almost losing him and being angry with him. You really kept me sane all that time." Namjoon grabbed Jins left hand and started playing with his ring. "Thank you for all those years of listening to me cry because i thought my brother hated me."

"Joonie. I saw you two together without his evil minions. I saw him watch us together and all i saw was a closeted teenage boy that was hurting who loved his brother more than anything. Im surprised you two didnt hash this out when he came out."

"I wanted him to be able to move on and be happy and we got closer after that. So i didnt think drudging things up would help him." Namjoon said as his head fell. "Then i went and told barely 17 year old him that he didnt love me and i didnt want to be around him." He huffed out a heavy sigh. "I hurt him years later because of a damn headache"

"You dont get headaches Namjoon. You get migraines. They are a different thing all together and yeah you hurt his feeling but you dont feel that way anymore. Maybe it was your subconscious telling you this is unresolved and that you are hurting because of that." Jin spoke soothingly as he placed his cup down and hugged Namjoon tightly. "He wasnt the only one hurting."

"Doesnt compair." Namjoon responded into Jins shoulder.

"Everyone feels and processes things differently. You literally cant compair pain, physical or emotional." Jin replied in his serious doctor voice Namjoon only heard when Jin was on the phone with the hospital.

"Are you doctoring me?" Namjoon chuckled pulling back to look at Jins face.

"Yes! It doesnt just shut off. But also i am telling you the truth Joonie. I know you tried to push this aside but you cant anymore. Hes in a better place and he is in a relationship. I think its time to maybe get closure on all those years you were withdrawn from eachother." Jin took Namjoons face in his hands. "Get it out of the way before the wedding so you guys can just bask in all the happy things around you."

"Yes dear." Namjoon leaned forward and kissed Jins lips and heard a car horn. "Oo kooks here." He sprang to his feet knocking over Jins drink. "Shit! Sorry baby!!"

"Its fine. Go have fun and be careful. I love you." Jin started pushing his back toward the door and looking at the wet table. "My life." He grumbled.

"Nammyyy!" Jeongguk greeted as Namjoon slid into the seat next to him. Namjoon smiled dimples and all chuckling at his excited brother. "Where we going?"