perfect man

Taehyung and Namjoon walked up to the work counter. Namjoon let his hand slide down Taes back to reassure him.

"What are we cooking?" That sounded cheerful right?

Jeongguk looked up with wide eyes and saw the tell tale red eyes and puffyness that said Taehyung had cried. He wanted to ask but it wasnt his place anymore.

"Im.. Im not sure. There are recipes to pick from. Im going to try this." Jeongguks voice was flat and quiet. He sounded afraid.

"Sweet potato curry." Taehyung read. "Sounds good to me. I will make up some chicken .. Here." He holds up a recipe.

"Ok." Jeongguk nods.

"Kookie.." Taehyung whispers close to Jeongguks ear and Guk freezes. "Lets beat them at this. We make a good team." Taehyung smiled when Jeongguk looked at him in shock.

"Ye ..yeah. O..ok."

"I propose a challenge." Taehyung announced to the older men who were whispering to eachother.

"Ooo ok!" Jin clapped his hands.

"Jin seriously.. 28!" Taehyung shook his head but heard Jeongguk giggle and suddenly he felt the need to be animated. "I throw down my gauntlet good sir." He leaned into Jeongguk. "Do you have gloves?" Jeongguk smiled and shook his head no. "I throw down the fictitious gauntlet. Who ever makes the better dinner wins. Losers buy drinks afterward."

"Oo Joonie free drinks!!" Jin laughed.

"You sound like a squeegee." Jeongguk said a little louder than hed spoken in months and Namjoon face lit up.

"Hey!! Namjoon dont laugh!" Jin hit Namjoons side.

"Lets do it!" Namjoon said getting a chicken out. "Do these have tails?" He asked looking at the whole chicken on the counter. Jeongguk and Taehyung looked at eachother and began to laugh hysterically.

After a little under 2 hour they stood at the counter.

"I think we lost." Jeongguk whispered into Taehyungs ear.

"Im ok with that." Taehyung smiled. Hed enjoyed the whole night. They had laughed and whispered to eachother. It was better than any day hed had in months.

"I cant believe i did this again." He held up the plate with his dish on it and shook it. Nothing happened. He flipped it upside down and still nothing. Taehyungs face hurt from laughing.