89%

Alisophia

I woke up in the morning feeling like pure shit and thought I was pregnant for a hot second even though I'm still a fucking Virgin.
I walked into my bathroom and saw I had bags under my eyes and I just look like I haven't slept in days which I kinda love that for me but also not the move.

I grab my toothbrush from the holder and apply a medium amount of toothpaste to the Bristles.
I turn the tap on and run my toothbrush slightly under it to moisten up the brush and paste.

After brushing my teeth for what felt like an hour I rise my mouth out and turn the tap off. I open the cabinet under the sink and get out my beach essentials that I would need for the day.

Sunblock , check.
Bug spray, check.
Tanning lotion , check.
Sunglasses , check.
Towel , check.

I had everything on my list and I felt like I was pretty much ready to go so I change into my bikini and head out the door.
I pick up my best friend Caroline and make our way down to Malibu since it was going to be a drive.
We jam out to tøp , Demi Lovato , LANY and cub sport. Caroline jumped on the Cub sport because of the twins but I had found out about them due to my ex boyfriend was obsessed with there music and thought I'd like it ; well it turns out he was right. "I heard the dolan twins are going to Malibu today, hopefully we'll be able to meet them" Caroline smiles. I smile back and respond with "yeah , me too"

I pull into an empty parking space and turn the car off quickly feeling the breeze from outside.Luckily there wasn't to many people due to it being the beginning of October and it would seem odd that people were out swimming in autumn.
I grab my bag from the trunk of my 2016 Ford F-250. We walk down and look around for a good spot to lay out stuff. "Over there" Caroline points to a flat spot in the sand and I nod my head in an 'okay' motion.
We lay our bag and towel onto the sand setting up our spot.
I open my backpack and grab The sunblock applying it evenly to my whole body.

After we finish applying our essentials we get undressed and head down to the water. Surprisingly the water was a bit on the warmer side rather than cool. As me and Caroline were goofing off she excuses herself and goes to snack on the food for a while , me on the other hand stayed and swam a few yards deeper into the ocean.
I lay on my back to float and feel the current and tide rock me back and forth.
The sound of the ocean water against my ears and seagulls communicating back and forth always calmed me. That calmness was shortly broken by Caroline yelling my name. I pop back up and see her waving me over back to shore.

I walk out of the water and I ask her " what's all the fuss about ?" She squeals loudly and points over to the life guard tower and I follow her gaze. As my eyes adjust I finally realize what all the fuss was about , Grayson bailey dolan .
I turn to Caroline in panic and say "what should we do? I don't want to be that annoying fan that kills there vibe ya know" she laughs and says " he's famous, he has to understand that there's going to be millions of hands wanting pictures with them. I'm sure two girls won't kill him" I laugh and roll my eyes as she starts to drag me towards Grayson.

As we're arms reach within Grayson , Caroline speaks
"hey Grayson , me and my friend here are a fan and would you mind if we got a picture ?" I look back at Caroline in embarrassment and to my surprise Grayson responds with "of course"
Caroline takes a picture with Grayson first and he ask her "what's your name?" "Caroline" she smiles as they pose for the picture. I take a few including off guards and now it was my turn.
He proceeds to ask me the same question
"what's your name?"
" Alisophia "
He smiles widely at me and says
"That's a beautiful name, just like you. You're very beautiful Alisophia"
I could feel myself starting to blush and he giggles a bit making me blush even more.
We finish taking pictures and as we're wrapping up ethan and Emma come up to us and we all talk for a bit.
As Ethan, Emma and Caroline are all conversations I ask Grayson
" hey can I tell you something?"
He nods his head and smiles so I start to tell him how I've felt.
" I know fans probably tell you this all the time but your and Ethan's videos really saved my life. You guys saved my life. Your humor especially stoped me from cutting because maybe just maybe if I could stop myself and let myself live,I would be able to tell you what I'm telling you and that's exactly what I'm doing. So thank you for being able to put a smile on my face every Tuesday or genuinely everyday because anytime I watch your videos I always get lit up with so much happiness "
He starts blushing then says
" thank you so much alisophia , that genuinely means the world to me and this is what I live for. I want to make peoples lives better than what they're living. You're a beautiful soul put on this earth for a reason, don't forget that" as he finishes his sentence Ethan says " hey it was nice meeting you guys but unfortunately we do have to go, I hope to see you guys again one day"
Me and Caroline give the twins and Emma a hug one last time and head back to our set up.
"what a day" Caroline speaks.

"Yeah , what a day"
🌙💛

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
That just happened